OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Received my new mounts

Started by Muskie03, March 05, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muskie03

I took these birds 2 springs ago. One shot and they both dropped. I envisioned a couple of 3 year olds but when I got to them in the knee high alfalfa field I was blown away. The shortest spur was an 1 1/2". And the heavier one went 27 lbs. I shot most of the beard off the bigger bird which was a bummer. But they turned out great regardless! I couldn't be happier. Couple of Wisconsin birds I will never forget.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

fallhnt

Nice

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

cwb04

A coupler of the nicer turkey mounts that I have seen - they look really good!  Congrats!

TauntoHawk

They turned out great

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ILHUNTER

Nice looking birds and great mounts.  I'm waiting to get mine back from last spring.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

MK M GOBL

Congrats!! Them birds are studs

I have noticed over the years that the doubles we kill would seem to be "brothers" brood mates at they seem to be of same age class.

MK M GOBL

GobbleNut

Agreed,....good mounts and good birds.  You should be very happy with those.   :icon_thumright:

pabossie255

dublelung

Those are really nice looking mounts. I even looked for strut marks in the sand.  lol

renegade19

buckmark13

That's sweet!  Congrats and now you have something to always remember that hunt by.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

redjones

Very nice,who did them for you.

Greg
Semper Fi

Rio Fan

That's a very cool mount. Congrats on a couple of great birds!

BD