turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looking For Federal TSS

Started by TallTimberGabriel, March 04, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TallTimberGabriel

I've been on the hunt for some of the Federal TSS for 20 gauge, and haven't had much luck. Seems everywhere is sold out and backordered. Just wondered if anyone had any tips or leads on some.

buzzardroost

Same here. No luck. I feel unprepared for season since my 12 gauge is down and out. I do have some HW 7's for the 20 gauge if I never find TSS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gobble!

Tough going right now. Everyone's looking for them. I heard Apex is supposed to have stock on line March 10th. I'm sure they won't last past March 11th the way it's been going. People will probably have to treat it like Black Friday and refresh their site every five minutes starting midnight the 9th.

Noticed yesterday the Federal TSS loads are not even listed on Cabelas site any longer. I'm guessing their back order list got long enough they didn't think they'd be able to fill the orders, could be wrong.

Phire Phite

Yep, it's a problem.  Gobble!, I said the same thing in another thread, vanished from Cabela's.  Feeling your pain.  I almost think I jumped into the 20 game in a bad year (Just got my 20 youth 870...for $1.49 :you_rock:) if there can be such a thing.  Buzzard says he has some HW 7 for backup.  Well they just disco'd those now too...

Gamblinman

Get in line. I'm betting most everything Apex is making for this March 10 release is spoken for.
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

SteelerFan

Every place I've checked online has been ZERO

I have a small supply of Fed HW 7's for this season. I've already resigned the TSS experiment until 2019

joey46

Was in a south Florida Bass Pro this morning.  Had very little of anything but the old style lead loads.  It's that time of year.

Remturkey

Was lucky and found 4 boxes of the 20ga Fed TSS #9's on Friday.  Between mine, my son's and setting my Dad up a 20 this year, I'm hoping these will be enough.

PLP

No luck here..back ordered and back ordered again..2 month delay is rediculous..I set my sons gun up with 3" 1.5oz hw6..shot a .565 Trulock and a .575 Carlson..both unported..the .575 did better..waiting for the PG .570 BC to be delivered tomorrow to see if it does any better..got 6 boxes of those hw6's so maybe they'll last until fed gets on top of this tss supply issue