OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Picture posting on Phones and Tablets

Started by ddturkeyhunter, March 04, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddturkeyhunter

Read a post of a new comer Nidanation (welcome) and didn't want to take over his post so start new one. About posting pictures to phones and tablets. I got it figured out finally how to post pictures on my main home computer. I am going to try for a Public single year slam this year and will be on the road a bit and would like to post pictures if time. Was looking at Tapatalk but that App has a charge, not much and will pay if I cant find different way to do it. How is everyone else doing it on phone and tablets?

davisd9

Tapatalk is free unless you do VIP, no ads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

bornagain64

Tinypic works for me. I can not get any of the (photo) apps to work.
I signed up for an account, tinypic.com. Real easy, choose file to upload; then
It will show you different urls to copy, copy the for forums link. Click and paste where
You want it.

You will have to deal with pop up adds, Apparently I have won 1000 of gift cards. I just exit out and reload from my favorites.

Good luck on the slam.

Gobspur

Im posting this this with tapatalk...its free

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

ddturkeyhunter

Quote from: davisd9 on March 04, 2018, 11:41:28 AM
Tapatalk is free unless you do VIP, no ads.
Ok then I must have been in the VIP, that was .99 month not much but one more person with my credit card information. Will have to relook that over thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddturkeyhunter

southern_leo

Unless tapatalk changed the basic version is free.  The pay version removes ads and is pretty cheap regardless. If I had to pay a small amount for tapa I would, but I always access most my forums from the phone. Alot of good forums are on tapa.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ddturkeyhunter

Tried and tried but got signed up on Tapatalk and using right now. Was signing up on wrong one at first, and I think this one was free. Now I have to play around with it to find out how to post pictures on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

southern_leo

Quote from: ddturkeyhunter on March 04, 2018, 09:44:44 PM
Tried and tried but got signed up on Tapatalk and using right now. Was signing up on wrong one at first, and I think this one was free. Now I have to play around with it to find out how to post pictures on it.

When you make a post at the bottom is a grey box that says photos, files, video. Click that then select from your phone's gallery.

ddturkeyhunter

Quote from: southern_leo on March 05, 2018, 12:32:40 AM

When you make a post at the bottom is a grey box that says photos, files, video. Click that then select from your phone's gallery.

Testing to see if I can post a picture from Tapatalk and used the medium picture formate

ddturkeyhunter

Quote from: ddturkeyhunter on March 05, 2018, 09:16:44 AM
Quote from: southern_leo on March 05, 2018, 12:32:40 AM

Testing to see if I can post a picture from Tapatalk and used the medium picture formate

I see my picture was plenty big will try the small frame next time. But all set to start sending pictures in the future, been on this site a lot of years never had the time to figure it out.

ddturkeyhunter

Just went on to main computer and put away my phone. I see i still have a lot to learn when using Tapatalk to watch out that i am not Quote every post I reply to. Takes up picture space