turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lacrosse aerohead snake boots

Started by Txag12, February 28, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txag12

Any experience with the lacrosse aerohead boots? Specifically the snake boot version. Lacrosses says they're made out of polyurethane rather than the typical rubber which makes them more durable. Looking at getting a pair because water proof boots are a must where I hunt and I'm tired of standard rubber boots cracking and falling apart after a year at most. Thanks guys

cutt down

Quote from: Txag12 on February 28, 2018, 08:50:15 PM
Any experience with the lacrosse aerohead boots? Specifically the snake boot version. Lacrosses says they're made out of polyurethane rather than the typical rubber which makes them more durable. Looking at getting a pair because water proof boots are a must where I hunt and I'm tired of standard rubber boots cracking and falling apart after a year at most. Thanks guys

Just got a pair for Christmas. Worn them some around the house. I will say they are VERY comfortable. I had Muck Woody Armours for about 7yrs & liked them but gave them to my grandson after I got these. I can tell they are going to be super comfortable. Can't vouch for the durability yet. Seem well made!

Dtrkyman

Back of Cabelas turkey flyer has an interesting snake boot, check it out.

dublelung

I have the Aerohead and they are very comfortable. Only problem with them I've found is they leak just above the ankle in the back where they flex. I've talked to 2 other owners with same issue.

cphill

I have had a pair since Christmas and wore them running my squirrel dogs and so far I love them very comfortable and so far holding up good