OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cabela Federal tss update

Started by owlhoot, February 27, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owlhoot

Well I was notified today that the 20 gauge TSS ordered on January 31, backorder for February 25 has been backordered again for a tentative March 24 delivery. We will see then?
Some .410 was on the order too.

buzzardroost

Won't even have them out in time for a lot of Southern states seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobble!

Noticed Nitro commented that they are behind as well. Sounds like material (TSS) delays. Hoping not to see another spike in pricing next year.

fallhnt

I need some .410

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

joeturkey

Got mine from cables last week  20 ga #9 and #7 also 410 ga 9.5 just in time for Saturday morning opener  South Florida.

Gobbler428

Mbhyman88

Got the email from cabelas today that my box of 20 gauge and .410 shipped this morning and according to UPS is supposed to be delivered by the end of the day tomorrow.

Sand Man

It's simple to load it yourself and MUCH cheaper.  Have it any day of the week, month, or year you want it as well.   :icon_thumright:

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

ARjtk

I looked everywhere lastnight for 20 and 410 and can't find a single box

owlhoot

Quote from: fallhnt on February 27, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
I need some .410

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Well I got some .410 .
2 boxes .
1 shell you can't read anything on what it is..
On all shells the brass is stained like it was rusty , can't feel no pits.
Hard to get so it is what it is.
40 yards with these little buggers? Will see.

A box of 5 turkey loads in your shirt pocket  8)
Waiting for 20 gauge now . Backorder says end of march .
12 guage tss 7's on the shelf and the new TSS 3rd degree on the shelf

PLP

Same here..ordered Jan 30,originally supposed to ship feb 25,and now March 24th..my son has a youth hunt in fl this weekend so I had to find an alternate solution..rediculous..I think it may be best to stick with something else for a while.Theyve known for quite a while they wouldn't be able to make enough but I really don't know but a handful of ppl who have actually gotten a box..

PLP

Woke up this am to find the 3.5" num 5' grand slams w new FCW were shipped and the 20ga 3" tss 7's were changed from March 24 to March 20th..so the kid won't have them for Florida or ga youth but hopefully regular season

Rockhound

Quote from: PLP on March 05, 2018, 10:24:42 PM
Same here..ordered Jan 30,originally supposed to ship feb 25,and now March 24th..my son has a youth hunt in fl this weekend so I had to find an alternate solution..rediculous..I think it may be best to stick with something else for a while.Theyve known for quite a while they wouldn't be able to make enough but I really don't know but a handful of ppl who have actually gotten a box..

What's ridiculous is expecting a company to have unlimited supply, on a new product, they don't know how will do.

Cut N Run

I'm kind of surprised how many act like they can't seem to live without this ammo, yet they've never shot it before.  I understand that TSS has superior performance over every other kind of shot, but what you hunted with before now didn't somehow magically become useless overnight.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Happy

Quote from: Cut N Run on March 06, 2018, 06:56:11 AM
I'm kind of surprised how many act like they can't seem to live without this ammo, yet they've never shot it before.  I understand that TSS has superior performance over every other kind of shot, but what you hunted with before now didn't somehow magically become useless overnight.

Jim
Well said. I know many are excited about the latest and greatest but in all honesty if you were killing birds with what you had then why panic? From a common sense standpoint it would be smarter to stand back for a year or two and let everyone else spend the money and do the research on gun/choke combo's and then decide. Personally I am loving it. The prices on other ammo is dropping. I just found 3.5 longbeards on a shelf for 15.99 a box and cleaned the shelf off. That's what I am loving about the situation.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club