turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prairie Game Calls Larry Gresser

Started by Daveb, February 25, 2018, 09:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveb

I hear a lot of Hollaran, Lonzo, Obsession recommendations and not much mentioned of Prairie Game calls. Anyone care to comment? Good/bad/indifferent?

Chris O

Quote from: Daveb on February 25, 2018, 09:24:59 PM
I hear a lot of Hollaran, Lonzo, Obsession recommendations and not much mentioned of Prairie Game calls. Anyone care to comment? Good/bad/indifferent?
Good calls all the way and very beautiful. It seems you only hear of a select few makers over and over. I'm not saying they aren't good call makers but I think some are overrated. Don't be afraid of some of the smaller names in call makers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daveb

Thanks Chris O.  I got one of his Glass over slate double sided calls and a couple of 1 piece strikers. Thought the call sounded really good and easy to run. But hey Im new to turkey hunting and don't hear much about him on this site so wanted to know what y'all thought.

Chris O

You will be very happy with it I'm sure. I like his strikers to he does beautiful work

coyote1

Mr. Gresser makes very nice calls. I have a bocote anodized aluminum that is a killer.

hunter22

I have several pot calls and strikers made by Larry and they are definitely top shelf calls.

Daveb

Thanks all for your comments. At least I got this part right. Now I just got to get rid of these Hornady Turkey loads!