News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

This is a complete set *****updated

Started by Old Gobbler, February 24, 2018, 10:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 24, 2018, 10:14:01 AM
We haven't even seen a sew-out yet ....but went ahead and paid for them.I'm hoping to have them within 2 to 3 weeks time it will look very similar to the 1st ever super rare 3 inch gobbler head patch

We will have a sew-out sample of what it's going to look like very soon , when that happens ...we will put up a link for pre purchase,

Be forwarned.....these are going to be a limited run, I will have much fewer of these available for sale than a normal run , so if you snooze ....you loose

Shannon

[/color]
Any idea on price each yet? Thank you.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ddturkeyhunter

Quote from: Old Gobbler on March 01, 2018, 03:40:31 PM
In a few days ....we will have the 10th aniversary gobbler head patches available. ...stay tuned
Being you said this is going to be only a limited run of these patches, as special as they will be, can you put a number limite per person. Of say maybe 4-6 I have no problem myself getting 4 and I don't have a lot of spare cash. But with out a limit you could get somone that isn't hurting for cash, buy 25-50 to sell five ten years from now for triple there cost. I know my self included, would pay triple the cost for the first patch out, that was offered on Old Gobbler now, and some day this anniversary patch will be worth the same. I am just worried I might be in the center of some National Forest with out cell reception for a few days when the patches are released. I would hate to miss a shot on getting a prized Big gobbler (patch) OLD GOBBLER Anniversary patch. Just my worried thinking, what everyone else think?

Old Gobbler

The patches are going to be ballpark 6$ each ..... as soon as I have a picture of the sew-out sample I'll put them up for sale

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: ddturkeyhunter on March 02, 2018, 09:39:49 AM
In a few days ....we will have the 10th aniversary gobbler head patches available. ...stay tuned
Being you said this is going to be only a limited run of these patches, as special as they will be, can you put a number limite per person. Of say maybe 4-6 I have no problem myself getting 4 and I don't have a lot of spare cash. But with out a limit you could get somone that isn't hurting for cash, buy 25-50 to sell five ten years from now for triple there cost. I know my self included, would pay triple the cost for the first patch out, that was offered on Old Gobbler now, and some day this anniversary patch will be worth the same. I am just worried I might be in the center of some National Forest with out cell reception for a few days when the patches are released. I would hate to miss a shot on getting a prized Big gobbler (patch) OLD GOBBLER Anniversary patch. Just my worried thinking, what everyone else think?
I think you worry to much...Unless I missed something nothing was said about they are only going to be available for a very short time and only a few are going to be made.
My take on it is Shannon is giving us an opportunity for awhile to purchase an Anniversary patch because a lot of us have interest and want to further support the site.

LaLongbeard

Quote from: ddturkeyhunter on March 02, 2018, 09:39:49 AM
Lol man you really want a patch don't you. I plan to buy a few hundred so I can retire early when I flip them.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Old Gobbler on March 02, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
The patches are going to be ballpark 6$ each ..... as soon as I have a picture of the sew-out sample I'll put them up for sale
Okay thanks. I was going to pick up the current one tonight but will wait for the others and get them at the same time to save on shipping.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Daveb

this is almost as exciting as waiting for spring opening! :turkey2:

coalblax

greencop01

We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

J_mill

This is almost like waiting for season to open. I look forward to seeing what y'all have in store.

Old Gobbler

The patches are in production -- we should have a sample soon , and I'll list them for pre sale at that time --

Then I have to wait till they arrive and that should be 2 to 3 weeks --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

southern_leo

Woo hoo looking forward to seeing these

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Scleo1

I'm in as well!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

nickhrp

God Bless the Outdoors