OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

This is a complete set *****updated

Started by Old Gobbler, February 24, 2018, 10:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

The first two on the top left are the rarest

In 08 we did the turkey head ....skipped 09 , and have been running them ever since

I personally own only 1 of the first 2 years , there is only like 40 of the first year turkey heads sold and out there ....super rare

My wife has been bugging be for years now to do a 10 year anniversary patch , I was thinking of doing one like the first and put 2008 to 2018 patch instead of oldgobbler.com

Just thinking out loud, if I do it ....I'm going to place the order in this week or never

Shannon

okay guys .....yesterday ....we ordered some (10th aniversary patches )  we approved the artwork,
We haven't even seen a sew-out yet ....but went ahead and paid for them.I'm hoping to have them within 2 to 3 weeks time it will look very similar to the 1st ever super rare 3 inch gobbler head patch

We will have a sew-out sample of what it's going to look like very soon , when that happens ...we will put up a link for pre purchase,

Be forwarned.....these are going to be a limited run, I will have much fewer of these available for sale than a normal run , so if you snooze ....you loose

Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

troutfisher13111

I'd buy one or two

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Gobble!

I've never been a huge Boney fan. That first Gobbler patch is sweet! PLACE THE ORDER! I'd buy 3.

birdhunterdave

coyote1

I would buy a couple. I only have 16-18.

Tennessee Lead

Count me in for a couple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tracker#1

owlhoot

Get  er done!!! I will take 3 .

Tennessee Lead

That top row was sharp
Wish I had been around for those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobspur

Do it, I would buy 3.  Would like some smaller round patches like the original.  No more room on my vest for the big square ones!

1iagobblergetter

captpete

Old Gobbler

Guys I'm gonna work on the art etc...NOT TO BE WORN EXSPOSED WHILE HUNTING, it's got all the gobbler colors...

Need some feedback , cause I'll make to what popular demand dictates.

I can do it with very sharp detail and detail.....realistic at 4 by 4 square , 3 by 3 square ....or 3 inch circle.....but the detail will be less realistic

The 3 by 3 can be put on a cap though....

There will be "OG" on it. And possibly 2008-2018

Let me know , I dont know what the final sample will look like , but the bigger it is the better it is

I know that boney is very popular,  but every year I get folks wanting a more classic turkey patch , an being it's our 10 year site aniversary , what the heck, let's do it  --shannon

I can also see about doing a super big one like 4 by 6 inches
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Gobble!

What size was the original? I like the way that size looks compared to the others.

owlhoot

Quote from: Gobble! on February 24, 2018, 10:55:00 AM
What size was the original? I like the way that size looks compared to the others.
agreed