OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

This is a complete set *****updated

Started by Old Gobbler, February 24, 2018, 10:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

Mark me down for one also! Excited to see the finished result!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

dutch@fx4

Count me in as well. I also need the second last patch in your picture the one with  the turkey and shotgun if anyone has one

Will

:OGturkeyhead:
Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 24, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

Guys I'm gonna work on the art etc...NOT TO BE WORN EXSPOSED WHILE HUNTING, it's got all the gobbler colors...

Need some feedback , cause I'll make to what popular demand dictates.

I can do it with very sharp detail and detail.....realistic at 4 by 4 square , 3 by 3 square ....or 3 inch circle.....but the detail will be less realistic

The 3 by 3 can be put on a cap though....

There will be "OG" on it. And possibly 2008-2018

Let me know , I dont know what the final sample will look like , but the bigger it is the better it is

I know that boney is very popular,  but every year I get folks wanting a more classic turkey patch , an being it's our 10 year site aniversary , what the heck, let's do it  --shannon

I can also see about doing a super big one like 4 by 6 inches

I like the 3x3 square but regardless the turkey head is a great idea! Can't wait. Perfect timing with everyone itching to get out.
Thanks
Shannon

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: owlhoot on February 24, 2018, 10:57:14 AM
Quote from: Gobble! on February 24, 2018, 10:55:00 AM
What size was the original? I like the way that size looks compared to the others.
agreed
Agreed or 3×3 square...

Old Gobbler

Quote from: Gobble! on February 24, 2018, 10:55:00 AM
What size was the original? I like the way that size looks compared to the others.
3 inch round
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Happy

My vote would be a replica of the original

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

joeturkey

Greg Massey

I'm not a fan of the bony patches  either..  If you make this turkey head i will take couple of those patches...this patch will be great for us older generation ...

Tennessee Lead

Quote from: Happy on February 24, 2018, 11:19:10 AM
My vote would be a replica of the original
X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuck1443

I'm in for 2

Ozarks Hillbilly

I am a fan of ol Boney the 2010 patch is probably my favorite of them so far. The original is pretty awesome though. This is the first one I have seen. I think since it is a 10th anniversary commemorative patch it should pay homage to the original as closely as it can. Just my 2 cents and you can count me in for a couple of them.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

the Ward

I like the idea for a round patch for the anniversary one. I will be in for a couple for sure! I also like the idea  of doing the turkey head, something like the original patch. Maybe a round patch with a "rocker" with the dates? I love all the "Old boney" ones though!

Sir-diealot

I like the idea of a turkey patch myself, I am already planning to grab this years Old Bony on Friday just to help support the site but to be honest I have never been much for skulls or skeletons. I like the idea of the 6X6 it would go great on the back of a jean jacket. Like the idea somebody else brought up about having the years in rockers.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

BABS9

That original is awesome. I would leave it like that but add the 2008-2018.  Count me in for a couple

762hunter

I wish I had one of the 1st 2 patches

I like the round better as well

I'm a fan of boney but agree for the anniversary one to be mixed up a little.
I'll buy one for sure