OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

NWTF Haul

Started by tha bugman, February 20, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

I know that this was another thread but I could not find it, so here is what I got at the convention.  The Boss Hen called on the first day and told me that I had something in the mail.  She sent me a pic of the Old Gobbler envelope and I knew then that Ol' Boney had arrived! (The slate in the pic is a Tombstone with a cherry one piece striker, the rest should be self explanatory.)  Began loading the RNG 200 this morning.  My plans are to do a review video in the future.  If I get around to it I will post it up.

https://flic.kr/p/24wHobK

Greg Massey

Quote from: tha bugman on February 20, 2018, 01:35:11 PM
I know that this was another thread but I could not find it, so here is what I got at the convention.  The Boss Hen called on the first day and told me that I had something in the mail.  She sent me a pic of the Old Gobbler envelope and I knew then that Ol' Boney had arrived! (The slate in the pic is a Tombstone with a cherry one piece striker, the rest should be self explanatory.)  Began loading the RNG 200 this morning.  My plans are to do a review video in the future.  If I get around to it I will post it up.

https://flic.kr/p/24wHobK
Great bunch of convention finds.. Yes i would like to see a review of the RGN200

Tail Feathers

Well done!  That's a good job of turkey shopping. :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

southern_leo

Nice haul. What's your top slate call there? Also see you spent some time at Lyles booth. He's a nice guy. I bought his ceramic. It's my first houndstooth. It sounds awesome

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

chbarnha

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

upfold99

RNG 200. Tell us what you think. Is there enough pockets? Really wanting to see one in person.

tha bugman

Quote from: southern_leo on February 21, 2018, 01:13:36 AM
Nice haul. What's your top slate call there? Also see you spent some time at Lyles booth. He's a nice guy. I bought his ceramic. It's my first houndstooth. It sounds awesome

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
That slate is a Tombstone and the striker is one piece cherry. 

tha bugman

Quote from: upfold99 on February 21, 2018, 08:39:53 AM
RNG 200. Tell us what you think. Is there enough pockets? Really wanting to see one in person.

I have not completely loaded it yet, but yes there are enough pockets for me.  Initial thoughts are that this vest was very well thought out.  Hopefully I will be able to do the video and show more detail.

Big Jeremy

I looked at the RNG 200 and RNG 300...I ended up buying the 300 because, while still being lighter, and less bulky than almost every other vest ever made, it had a little bit more storage than the 200. I have mine loaded, and I like it so far. We'll see what the woods dictate...