OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

CharcoalOriginal Rutland Dymondwood (SOLD OUT FOR 2018)

Started by neal, February 20, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

I've got a few charcoal Dymondwood left I've got them in straight and flare tip. PayPal, check or MO $35 tyd each. Pm if interested

These are the original Rutland Dymondwood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

TKE921

Coop1082

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

RossAnderson

PM Sent

-Ross

beardhunter87

Just ordered some . Guys hit up Neal his strikers are awesome and customer service is great

bobk

neal

Quote from: beardhunter87 on February 20, 2018, 01:47:27 PM
Just ordered some . Guys hit up Neal his strikers are awesome and customer service is great

I really appreciate the kind words! I try to do my absolute best to get them out quick and make sure everyone is happy!

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Smooth_Operator

Just scooped me one up. I have a bunch of Dymondwood strikers from a lot of great call makers and Neal's are my absolute favorite!

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

KYFrid

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

neal

Thank you guys!! I've been packaging these up as fast as possible, didn't realize they were in such high demand! I am about out of the ones I had turned.

Thank you for all of the orders it's greatly appreciated!!