only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Congrats to Dave Owens aka Cove!

Started by Jbird22, February 18, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

strutnva

Congrats Dave, I was hoping you would pull it off this year.  Well deserved.

LRD

compton30

Is there anything this guy can't do?! Super Slam AND Senior Division Champ! Congrats Dave!!

Bolandstrutters

Those two sequences were on a different level then the rest of the callers.  A lot of past champions were scratching their head i bet!  Congrats Cove!

YELPA

Congrats Dave and good luck this Spring wherever you find yourself waiting for that first gobble!

Cove

Thanks again guys!  :thanks:

Just counting down the days until we can get this ball 'a' rollin. . .

born2hunt

Congrats on an amazing job.

I have probably watched every one of your turkey hunts and some multiple times and I knew you could run a call...but man you stepped it up a few notches on that stage. That was an unbelievable performance.

Was that your first time competing at that level ? or competing at all ?

Regardless, now you just need to go kill some turkeys and get us some new videos for the off season !!!
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Tennessee Lead

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mahifishn

Hell of a run! Watching that run put a fire under me, as if it wasn't bad enough already. Spent the majority of my morning watching Cove's YouTube channel. Safe to say I'm angry at the birds this year. Lookout LA, MS, and FL. Where ya at March 15?!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: mahifishn on February 21, 2018, 10:55:23 PM
Hell of a run! Watching that run put a fire under me, as if it wasn't bad enough already. Spent the majority of my morning watching Cove's YouTube channel. Safe to say I'm angry at the birds this year. Lookout LA, MS, and FL. Where ya at March 15?!
Do you happen to have a link to that channel please? Thank you.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Andy S.

Andy S.

If I had saved all the money I spent on hunting, I'd spend it on hunting.

Cove

Quote from: born2hunt on February 21, 2018, 09:26:52 PM
Congrats on an amazing job.

I have probably watched every one of your turkey hunts and some multiple times and I knew you could run a call...but man you stepped it up a few notches on that stage. That was an unbelievable performance.

Was that your first time competing at that level ? or competing at all ?

Regardless, now you just need to go kill some turkeys and get us some new videos for the off season !!!

I first called in Nashville in 2013. This was my 6th year calling at that level, seems like forever to me but I'm still considered a "newcomer" I suppose. I'm hoping to have plenty of enjoyable stories to tell through video as this season progresses. We are looking to release the "who what why and how" of the Pinhoti Project next week on my YouTube channel and will be pulling out for the South Florida opener soon thereafter. For those of you that participate on Facebook or Instagram I hope you can follow along.

mahifishn

Not to derail this thread, but I've been wanting to start getting some quality video of hunts. This year may be the year. Outside of barrel mounted cams and strategically placed gopros, what equipment do you use (camera and mic equipment particularly)?

Cove

Quote from: mahifishn on February 22, 2018, 09:27:17 AM
Not to derail this thread, but I've been wanting to start getting some quality video of hunts. This year may be the year. Outside of barrel mounted cams and strategically placed gopros, what equipment do you use (camera and mic equipment particularly)?

I hate to give any input here because I'm using so much new stuff this season as we attempt this I'm unsure how it's going to perform. Ask me post season and I should have plenty to share. The biggest thing for quality footage, is a camera man, plain and simple. It's hard to do alone.