Main Menu

Congrats to Dave Owens aka Cove!

Started by Jbird22, February 18, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deast1988

He has a heck of a YouTube channel. Congrats

crow

uarobert

I only sat in for a few of the callers at the finals. I was fortunate enough that Dave was one of them and I got to hear him live. He was INCREDIBLE. Congrats, man!

owlhoot

Cove  on here did this. Congrats to him ,quite a deal.

Tbird

Just watched it. Awesome callin. Congrats.

Sir-diealot

This was the first time I have seen one, I found it rather interesting. Congratulations Dave.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Gobble!

Turkz39

Dave can flat out run a mouth call.  He is pure turkey!  He is also an incredible turkey hunter.  He has killed gobbler in every state in the USA that has Turkey!  That's a huge accomplishment in it's self, now he has won the super bowl of turkey calling!!  Way to go Dave Owens!!   Now all he has to do is start making some box calls or pot calls and win some at the nwtf turkey call making contest and he will be the most decorated turkey hunter, caller and call  maker in the world.,   Congratulations Dave Owens!!

PALongspur

I think his comment when asked how it felt to win says everything, "It's two weeks 'til turkey season!"

Loved it! Big congrats Dave, well earned! Those jake yelps were absolutely incredible!!

I think the new scenario format really shows who the turkey HUNTERS are.

Cove

Thanks guys! It was an incredible and unexpected experience.

and I'm not sure "It's 2 weeks until turkey season" was the correct thing to say but that's how I'm wired. :toothy9:

Andy S.

Congrats Dave, that was an incredible showing no matter how you slice it. To awe Preston Pittman speaks volumes on just how good you nailed it. Best of luck in the future as well.
Andy S.

If I had saved all the money I spent on hunting, I'd spend it on hunting.

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

1iagobblergetter

BHMTitan

Dave - awesome!  Congrats.  In your videos I've always thought your calling was top notch.

Gobble!

Quote from: Cove on February 19, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
Thanks guys! It was an incredible and unexpected experience.

and I'm not sure "It's 2 weeks until turkey season" was the correct thing to say but that's how I'm wired. :toothy9:

Best part.