OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Help needed!!

Started by RutnNStrutn, February 17, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Not for me, but for children with cancer. On March 17th I will once again be joining teams of firefighters :firefighter: and police officers :police: to raise money for children's cancer research. We will be raising the money, and attending an event where we will all have our heads shaved in solidarity with sick children who lose their own hair during their cancer treatments.
No donation is too small because every donation helps to fund the cure. Please open your hearts and make a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation to St. Baldricks. Together WE can fund the cure to childhood cancer!!
All it takes is a click on the link below, then make your donation. :icon_thumright:

https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/938887/2018

Thank you, God bless you all :jesus-cross: and best of luck this spring!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Jim

Old Gobbler

This is 100% legit guys , Every year (been 10 years i think now ) Jim goes all out for these very sick kids , please find the kimdness in your heart to donate

SHANNON
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 17, 2018, 04:59:58 PM
This is 100% legit guys , Every year (been 10 years i think now ) Jim goes all out for these very sick kids , please find the kimdness in your heart to donate.
SHANNON
This is the 8th year. Thanks for your support Shannon, it's a great cause, and it is much appreciated!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Dr Juice

Done. Thx brother for spearheading such an important cause. You are the man!

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Dr Juice on February 17, 2018, 05:46:18 PM
Done. Thx brother for spearheading such an important cause. You are the man!

Thank you Dr. J!!! I appreciate your support again this year!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

HFultzjr

A very worthy cause.
Donation coming your way.
:gobble:

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: HFultzjr on February 18, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
A very worthy cause.
Donation coming your way.
:gobble:
Thank you very much, and best of luck to you this spring!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

g8rvet

Done and thanks Jim for making a difference!
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Sir-diealot

I don't get paid till the Second, but I will hop in then and make a donation.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Double B

Thanks for posting and being a leader Jim.  Hope we help you hit your goal.   :icon_thumright:
Followed by buzzards

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Double B on February 21, 2018, 04:08:18 PM
Thanks for posting and being a leader Jim.  Hope we help you hit your goal.   :icon_thumright:
:thanks: :icon_thumright:

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Sir-diealot on February 21, 2018, 03:51:40 PM
I don't get paid till the Second, but I will hop in then and make a donation.
:thanks: :icon_thumright:

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: g8rvet on February 20, 2018, 01:10:26 PM
Done and thanks Jim for making a difference!
Thanks Larry!!! :icon_thumright:

Old Gobbler

Sent you a little help --shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

RutnNStrutn

I saw that Shannon!! Thank you very much!! :icon_thumright: