turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Lonzo

Started by Footballer, February 15, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footballer

Bullet Tree green slate. This call sounds like a cross between a slate, ceramic and glass call. It will play as soft and user-friendly as a slate, but as loud as a glass and with the rasp of a ceramic. It's my first green slate and I can now see why it's becoming so popular. I'm having a hard time putting this call down. This is a start-to-finish type call. It will locate them and finish them in close.

It will definitely be in my vest opening morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3bailey3

HookedonHooks

I got one of those at Unicoi and you're not kidding, it's a RUNNER of a call. Lon really knocked it out of the park. Of all the green slates he had there, this one was my favorite. Darrin Dawkins really liked the one I bought too, he ran it before Lon bagged it up for me. Congrats on a great pick up.

HookedonHooks

KYHeadhunter02

Can't wait for mine..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Chris O

Nice looking call, it's nice when they beat your expectations congrats

Buckeye_Strutter_935

lonzo never dissapoints his calls are top notch for sure...i might have to order this bullet tree lol
i personally love the podunk slate i bought last year best yelps i have ever heard
Feathers Fear Me

Footballer

Quote from: Buckeye_Strutter_935 on February 22, 2018, 12:08:09 PM
lonzo never dissapoints his calls are top notch for sure...i might have to order this bullet tree lol
i personally love the podunk slate i bought last year best yelps i have ever heard

I've been dying to hear his paduak slate!

Spitten and drummen

I have one on order from him. Should be done anytime now.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

tha bugman

MikeStaten

I picked up his green slate in East Indian Rosewood Pot and it really is a great sounding call. 

fordhunt

How long did you have to wait to get it from Lonzos ?

Footballer

Quote from: fordhunt on March 02, 2018, 11:49:35 AM
How long did you have to wait to get it from Lonzos ?

Two weeks I believe

Fl strutter

I got the bullet tree green slate yesterday and a yellow heart slate over aluminum. Both are awesome. I also have a padauk green slate from lonzo that's awesome. It's totally different from the bullet tree but both are great.

Happy hooker

Can I ask how much for the bullet,,,and what's the soundboard