turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Evan

Started by 3bailey3, February 15, 2018, 08:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

type in Evan on youtube and watch this video, this is a PSA about Sandy hook! i did not see it coming.

nsselle

only if it was that easy........I don't even know how to comment because these tragedies are so unpredictable and sad for this country that we have kids/adults that have no sense for human life.....it's disgusting.

HookedonHooks

That ad is one that every one needs to see, especially high school aged kids, and then actual consideration and thought put into the message being delivered.

The sad thing is, the signs this video talks about were ones that were obvious in regards to yesterday's shooting. Nikolas had been quoted posting "he wished to be a professional school shooter". After that instance, he was questioned by the FBI.

It's obvious the system failed us and allowed this sort of tragedy to take place, but at the same time evil is exactly that, and bad people will always find ways to do bad things. The biggest take away from this is that as a society we need to be more aware of our fellow beings, and more aware of mental health issues.

I will also add that increased school security would likely end school shootings from taking place. There's a reason schools are the targets. They are either instances of kids that were bullied, torn down, and not looked out for, and ultimately take matters into their own hands, or someone older who intends to bring about as much evil as they can in a "gun-free" zone.

idratherb

Its sad that this is just a common thing now, sick sick world. 

3bailey3

you guys that watched this did you noticed the troubled kid the first time around, i did not!

HookedonHooks

Quote from: 3bailey3 on February 15, 2018, 09:53:25 PM
you guys that watched this did you noticed the troubled kid the first time around, i did not!
When I pulled up the video I recognized it, and that's the only reason I did this time around(particularly the Instagram post where he scrolled through the pictures). But to be honest with you, the first time I ever saw the advertisement, it was a HUGE shocker.

Old Gobbler

It's crazy with these shootings.....personally I'm relaxed but but fed up with it

I live in Coconut Creek florida my Po box is in Coral Springs ....Parkland is on the other side of the road a few hundred yards away ...Stoneman Douglas HS is only about 3 or 4 miles away .....ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE DOWN HERE YESTERDAY and it's still ongoing--my kids go to different schools thankfully , but thousands of other kids go to Stoneman

I had a customer on my UPS route...she gets this text ...."mommy I'm okay " she's like what's going on ...."I ran and I ran , I jumped the fence and I ran "  , other stories are insane .....parents so frazzled ...kids that are gonna have post tramatic syndrome ... and then there are the kids and people who did not survive ....the emotional nightmare those families are going through words can't discribe , nothing is going to make that kind of pain go away ...it's gonna stay with those families forever

Heads are gonna roll for this one ....I don't know how this troubled kid slipped through the cracks in the system , kicked out of school reported to the FBI , Uber gives a kid with a AR in a bag to a high school....WTF !

Folks here are just as fed up as in other places , ttotally fed up with all the nut jobs out there getting access to stuff the system should have snagged long before , INSANE INCOMPETENTCE -

When is this crap gonna stop

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

NCbowjunkie

southern_leo

I feel for the parents. My daughter is an infant still but watching that yesterday, I can't imagine the world of horror those parents went through wondering of their kid was ok. Prayers to your community Shannon

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

greencop01

I've said this before, as a country we need to get on our knees and pray to God Almighty to forgive give us for taking God out of our Public Life like school, Government, talking about Him in our daily lives. You take God out of school and then they don't even talk about being polite and thinking about others. What do you expect when we remove God from out schools. And we wonder what happened. The liberal media is the worst about this and they don't have a clue. PRAY PRAY PRAY  :bible:  :jesus-cross:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!