turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Special Request (Secrets)

Started by guesswho, February 15, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldturk

bout wet my self,still laffin,would like a pair of gobbler seeking glasses if you start to market them.lol.good post made my day.

drenalinld

When you are unequivocally superior with certain techniques it is false modesty not to educate others. Thanks for getting over yourself and sharing some of your secrets.

GobbleNut

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:  Good stuff, Ronnie.
...That bottom picture looks like it might be from the old folks home.   You got to the point where you have to ask permission to get out yet?  ....Makes turkey huntin' a little more complicated,...even with all the secret weapons....   ;D

guesswho

Quote from: GobbleNut on February 16, 2018, 09:17:30 AM
   :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  Good stuff, Ronnie.
...That bottom picture looks like it might be from the old folks home.   You got to the point where you have to ask permission to get out yet?  ....Makes turkey huntin' a little more complicated,...even with all the secret weapons....   ;D
:TooFunny:  At the old folks home I'm known as the guy that likes to apply rear naked chokes while naked, so I pretty much come and go as I please.   The security there won't even make eye contact with me.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

chatterbox

That's too friggin' funny! Always look forward to the posts that will increase my success rate!

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

chatterbox

Do you incorporate tin foil into the hat, or does that interfere with the gobbler seeking glasses???

guesswho

Quote from: chatterbox on February 19, 2018, 05:45:11 PM
Do you incorporate tin foil into the hat, or does that interfere with the gobbler seeking glasses???
It is an effective strategy and doesn't effect the glasses.  I recommend using the foil to keep the gobbler from hearing what your thinking.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Daveb

This man clearly knows his stuff. I for one appreciate you sharing your valued trade secrets with the masses.

Chris O

Thanks for sharing Your secrets. I want one of those Fan masks

WNCTracker

This thread is pure genius. Your mother Is the necessity of invention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

The fan can also be used in Cosply as you see me here doing my impression of Londo Mollari from Babylon 5
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

GobbleNut

Uncanny resemblance,...if not for the beard, I would not be able to tell you apart!   ;D

Sir-diealot

Quote from: GobbleNut on February 20, 2018, 12:42:52 PM
Uncanny resemblance,...if not for the beard, I would not be able to tell you apart!   ;D
i Know right! Problem is I don't remember any Centauri with beards and I'm not shaving!
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

GobbleNut

Quote from: Sir-diealot on February 20, 2018, 02:37:22 PM
i Know right! Problem is I don't remember any Centauri with beards and I'm not shaving!

New guy with a good sense of humor....Check :icon_thumright:

guesswho

Quote from: GobbleNut on February 21, 2018, 01:47:25 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on February 20, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

New guy with a good sense of humor....Check :icon_thumright:
We need more of that!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff