OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Special Request (Secrets)

Started by guesswho, February 15, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

Quote from: Tail Feathers on February 15, 2018, 06:01:51 PM
:z-flirtysmile3:  I want a fan hat!!!!!

You sir, are a man among turkeys...er...a turkey among men...  You know what I mean! :happy0167:
I know what you mean.  I like to think I'm a tad murkey.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Happy

Like the hat Ronnie. Bet it's a bugger to hold onto in high winds. And not the winds from wendy's.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

greencop01

What happens when a tom gets to lovin with your hat........while your wearin it.....  :TooFunny:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

sbbow

That is some good stuff there! Some of those glasses would be nice too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saverx

guesswho

Quote from: greencop01 on February 15, 2018, 06:30:20 PM
What happens when a tom gets to lovin with your hat........while your wearin it.....  :TooFunny:
Another use for the Gobbler Seeking Glasses.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

SinGin

So this whole thread is a joke? I was looking forward to getting me one of those decoys.

owlhoot

BottomLand54

It is good to have a good laugh, I am glad we finally have some serious information on a serious thread. I was getting so tired of all these guys and there foolish talk and stupid ideas. It is go great to have such an educational thread to read and learn from. THANKS RONNIE! :turkey2:

guesswho

BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Greg Massey

What no cover scent ? ... What about turkey lure... I know you have some ....are you still using your turkey ozonic machine and your scent free soap and detergent..come on now tell us and share all your secrets... What brands are you using ?    :OGturkeyhead:

guesswho

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 15, 2018, 07:38:52 PM
What no cover scent ? ... What about turkey lure... I know you have some ....are you still using your turkey ozonic machine and your scent free soap and detergent..come on now tell us and share all your secrets... What brands are you using ?    :OGturkeyhead:
My Dad always told people that's why I kill turkeys.  He tells everybody the boy smells like turkey poop.

So no scent needed, it comes natural.

This thread got me to thinking back on some of my turkey hunting highlights.  Made me think of the Karma call series.   And with the recent $175 Cody call thread I'm going to share a story of a call worth far more than that.  It will probably take me a day or two to find the pictures, but when I do I'll start another thread and share events.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

RutnNStrutn

Finally, after knowing you for years, and even going to Alabammy to try to glean some of your guarded secrets, you let the cat out of the bag. Now I'm gonna have my best season ever!!! Thanks Ronnie!!! ;)
Good stuff man!!! ;D :toothy12: :TooFunny: :happy0064: :lol:

Gooserbat

I'm pretty sure is like to hunt with the op
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

crow

Are there directions in the "Keys to Success" on how to attach the sting to the turkey?