OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Bud and Betty DVD  (Read 2750 times)

Offline southern_leo

• The Boss Gobbler
Bud and Betty DVD
« on: February 13, 2018, 12:40:51 AM »
I'm just plumb curious now. I'm looking for this DVD if anyone had one they would sell. I turn calls but have had a few call makers tell me this DVD is worth watching if your into call making. If you have one you would part with PM me please. I found a number for Russell I need to call but the other forum said the number doesn't work anymore. So id also take a good number for Russell lynch. Thanks.

Ps i saw the one on Amazon. I'm not gonna pay $75 for this DVD, correct me if it's actually worth that much or if the vendor is just gouging.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Offline shatcher

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Bud and Betty DVD
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 04:30:09 PM »
I ordered a Bud & Bettys call 14 or 15 months ago, paid for it and never got the call.  Scott Hatcher, Nashville, TN

Offline southern_leo

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 06:42:43 PM »
I ordered a Bud & Bettys call 14 or 15 months ago, paid for it and never got the call.  Scott Hatcher, Nashville, TN
That sucks. I tried calling their number and it's disconnected. I emailed them but no reply yet

Offline gobbler336

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 11:08:25 PM »
that was not a cheap 19.95 dvd, honestly i think it was the price of there pot call 59.95, they made real good calls but havent made any calls in several years, last i heard he was running in local government, i dont have a working number

Offline southern_leo

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 12:57:32 AM »
that was not a cheap 19.95 dvd, honestly i think it was the price of there pot call 59.95, they made real good calls but havent made any calls in several years, last i heard he was running in local government, i dont have a working number
Ok thanks for the info. As I've explored this DVD I've had people on different forums tell me stuff about the calls. Apparently they were well liked

Offline Tagpuncher

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2021, 08:01:17 PM »
You can email me at budandbettyhuntingcalls@yahoo.com

Offline shatcher

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2021, 04:05:45 PM »
Bud and Betty calls are being made and sold again.  After seeing this post, Russell Lynch reached out to me to get me a call.  It's not my place to explain the delay, but good folks can hit a rough patch in this life.  Russell selected a glass call in a walnut pot.  It's a player!  I'm technologically challenged or I'd post a photo and sound file.  I collect and hunt a lot of pot calls.  This one is really good.  I look forward to using it this season.  Check them out on the Bud & Betty website.

Scott

Offline plotthunter

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2021, 01:31:41 PM »
I had a Bud and Betty call years ago and it was the most reliable call in my vest.  Finally broke the darn thing one morning not paying attention to where I laid it down and stepped on it.  Went through the same issues with ordering from their website and never receiving the call.  Got my money back thru Paypal.  Finally got in contact with Russell and found out the problems he had been thru.  He's a good man and he sent me a call he had on hand.  Glad to be back in business with a Bud and Betty call and it accounted for my first gobbler last year.  I hope he keeps building calls for years to come.   :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an