OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New To The Forum

Started by RossAnderson, February 12, 2018, 12:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossAnderson

Hey guys, my name is Ross and I'm new to the forum. I just signed up tonight and wanted to introduce myself. Been turkey huntin for a while now just not as long as some of y'all. I've been makin my own pot calls and after about 30 maybe more that got thrown in the trash pile, I finally found a design and a few combinations that work. I'm not boastin and braggin about my calls, I'm still learnin and got a long way to go but I would like to see what y'all think so far. ATC-Anderson Turkey Calls. I can't figure out how to get the pictures on here but y'all can go to my profile pictures and check em out. I just got a few on there right now. Let me know what y'all think, good or bad. Thanks guys.
-Ross

southern_leo

Hey man welcome. Your calls aren't in your profile picture. Would love to see your work.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

RossAnderson

I'm tryin to figure this thing out. I went to my profile and added the pictures. And under profile info I can go under show pictures and they'll pull up.
-Ross

southern_leo

Quote from: RossAnderson on February 12, 2018, 12:52:58 AM
I'm tryin to figure this thing out. I went to my profile and added the pictures. And under profile info I can go under show pictures and they'll pull up.
Hmm maybe my tapatalk app isn't working right then. Usually you can load images from a smartphone using the add images button when making a post at the bottom of the screen. I'm not sure how to from a computer.

RossAnderson

I got a iPhone I'm tryin to upload off of but it's sayin I can't upload that type of file when I try to put em on here.
-Ross

southern_leo

Sent you a pm

southern_leo

Here they are fellers he makes some lookers

chbarnha

they look good, id be willing to try one out for sure. any info on acquiring one?

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

RossAnderson

Thank you, I appreciate it. I'll send you a mesaage.
-Ross

RossAnderson

Quote from: RossAnderson on February 12, 2018, 01:23:52 AM
just tryin to get the pictures figured out. Bloodwood, bocote, and tulipwood strikers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Ross

RossAnderson

Quote from: RossAnderson on February 12, 2018, 02:45:39 AM
Quote from: RossAnderson on February 12, 2018, 01:23:52 AM
just tryin to get the pictures figured out. Bloodwood, bocote, and tulipwood strikers.

-Ross

M,Yingling

welcome ,,,calls look good
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

RossAnderson

Quote from: M,Yingling on February 12, 2018, 03:18:25 AM
welcome ,,,calls look good
Thank you!

-Ross

Happy hooker

Look great,,I'd work some walnut in there too,,walnut slates are a timely topic now.

RossAnderson

Quote from: Happy hooker on February 12, 2018, 03:23:37 AM
Look great,,I'd work some walnut in there too,,walnut slates are a timely topic now.
Thanks and I sure will. I'll be makin a few more here soon.

-Ross