OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Looking for lightweight button up shirt

Started by troutfisher13111, February 11, 2018, 08:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutfisher13111

Anyone have any suggestions on a super lightweight and breathable button up camo shirt with chest pockets? Something I can wear late season in warmer weather.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dirt road ninja

I just bought a long sleeved Magellan fishing shirt in bottom land at academy for 19 bucks

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

silvestris

They apparently quit making Treklite.  Comfortable, lightweight and wouldn't fade.  No wonder they quit making it.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Cove

The Ol Tom vestless shirt is the coolest shirt available.

g8rvet

You can find the Under Armour Camo shirts on eBay in most any size.  Very comfortable.  I love them for fishing too (in different colors, but the camo works fine).  I found a couple of these and hunt Florida.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Under-Armour-Mens-Chesapeake-Camo-Long-Sleeve-Mossy-Oak-Hunting-Fishing-Shirt/122434779107?epid=1044268265&hash=item1c81ae77e3:g:lF4AAOSwhQhY5xY~

Found one at Bass Pro years back that is the new moisture wicking style.  Not as cool as the Under Armour, but a better price point.

Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Gobble!

Quote from: Cove on February 12, 2018, 10:45:34 AM
The Ol Tom vestless shirt is the coolest shirt available.

I agree. Its well made which I normally dont say about Ol Tom.

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God

nyhunter

JHoyle

The drake wingshooter shirts are top notch. Camo doesn't fade and they are lightweight and cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dirt road ninja

I also wear a light weight darker colored UA t-shirt under a leafy suit top a lot. Its in the 80's a good bit down here in the spring and that breaths and keeps the bugs off me.

taylorjones20

I have the Walls 10X and it's a heavy hot shirt IMO....  Much prefer something lightweight and truly breathable
Alive only by the Grace Of God

tha bugman