turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Remington 870 SPS-T 20 guage

Started by Tailwalk, February 09, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaLongbeard

You mean the short corn cob type forend? I have an old 16 gauge with one.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Greg Massey

Quote from: Phillipshunt on December 24, 2018, 03:40:51 PM
You mean the short corn cob type forend? I have an old 16 gauge with one.
Yes , a lot of people i bet haven't seen one of those .... just us old people .. lol   ... love that little 16 gauge Wingmaster ...

aclawrence

What's this about 2018 Wingmasters?  Y'all don't really believe this about the same quality these days do you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaLongbeard

Quote from: aclawrence on December 25, 2018, 11:58:03 AM
What's this about 2018 Wingmasters?  Y'all don't really believe this about the same quality these days do you

Do you or someone you know have a new Wingmaster and have had problems with it? Or you just running off at the mouth? Very few part time turkey hunters will pay 700$ for a shotgun when they can buy an Express for less than 300$ I doubt you'd know the difference anyway. Anybody that starts a thread asking what Gobblers and hens look like doesn't know enough to have an opinion. Used to be when someone was new or uneducated in a subject, hunting, fishing etc. he kept his mouth shut when other more experienced people were talking, it was how they learned. Nowadays everyone is an expert in there own mind and basically try to copy whoever is there youtube hero at the time. You can watch all the turkey tours and projects you want and buy the same exact water bladder or camo outfit as your hero but that won't make you a turkey hunter. If you can't tell the difference between hens and jakes you need not worry about Wingmaster quality at this time you got other things to be concerned about lol.

aclawrence

Lol I don't what the heck your talking about knowing the difference between hens and gobblers. Or if your directing that at me. It sounds like you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas buddy. That was a jerk response. I do know the difference between turkey sexes and wing masters and express 870's. I have had problems out of my 870 express magnum from around 2001. I also have heard horror stories from the people who worked at the Remington plant in Huntsville. I also do love the turkey tour videos from Dave and the hunting public guys.  Merry Christmas . Back to the original post topic that does look like a sweet shotgun.

LaLongbeard

Just exactly what I said you got a cheap Express and are basing your opinions about Wingmasters from some disgruntled ex Remington employee, he was probably working on the Express Models and couldn't keep up. I don't ask for or recieve Christmas presents because I'm a grown up and know that gifts aren't the reason for the holiday and we only give out gifts to little kids.
What the heck am I talking about? You tell me you posted the question.
Hopefully you can understand this post or maybe I should put it in a YouTube video for you to comprehend. If you don't know what your talking about (and you obviously don't) it's best to shut up

aclawrence

Yes I was asking about poults in the summer time.  Not the difference between hens and gobblers.  I don't know why your being such a jack wagon but I'm not going to argue with you anymore or distract from the point of this thread. 

LaLongbeard

You're the one running your mouth about what I said about the new Wingmasters.
And October is not the summer and you can't tell the difference between jakes and hens lol.Its not really an argument just you saying stupid stuff an me laughing about it.  So you can shut  up now hurt feelings and all

3bailey3

Peace and good will to all no matter what yall choose to shoot!