OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thank You to Old Gobbler !

Started by greencop01, February 08, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Thanks Annie... Yeah Shannon too.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Dr Juice

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

HFultzjr

Haypatch

Definitely much deserved thank you!

M,Yingling

Yes great all round no BS turkey forum,,, got my patches today also look cool  :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Gobble!

Learned a lot here over the years. Thanks.

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

GobbleNut

Here! Here! A toast proposed to Shannon and Annie.

Over the years they have managed to herd all of us cats into a forum that is pretty darn good to be a part of,....and I know some of us cats have been hard to herd up.  I can think of a handful right off the bat,...but will mention no names for fear of "internet retribution",...but they know who they are...   ;D :TooFunny: :toothy12:

southern_leo

Got my patches. That's my membership dues in my opinion. It's giving back to a forum I'm on Daily. Thanks Shannon for hosting

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Old Gobbler

Hey guys ! Thanks so much and you are very welcome , ...now this reminds me about what a old friend of the site Dr. Lovett Williams used to say when we were discuss (turkey hunters ) he said "turkey hunters are a CUT ABOVE " and I took that in interpretation that out of all the kinds and creeds of outdoorsman out there ....turkey hunters are the most dedicated,  respectfull and classy hunters of them all

Maintaining OG is a handful , but made easy due to the fact ...I'm dealing with some very serious individuals..none of this kid stuff you see going on in other types of online communities like duck or archery etc...

I Built OG 10 years ago almost to this week ....out of frustration out of a lack of a communal area that turkey hunters could could associate online , discuss turkey hunting , gear ,and also sell and collect calls ....DRAMA FREE...people come here cause it's a enjoyable and entertaining experience. ...The formula worked over the years the site has grown to over 12,000 members ...and my estimate another 40,000 guests who like to read what you have to say like it's a magazine etc....OG is the number 1 turkey hunting Internet domain in the world , and that's because of nice folks like YOU !

--Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon