OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Roll Call for 2018  (Read 4782 times)

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Roll Call for 2018
« on: February 08, 2018, 07:23:10 AM »
Well guys since we have filled up and ready to roll so I figure now is a good time to do the roll call.  From my understanding everyone on the team needs to check in for roll call to officially be on the team.  Once we have all checked in I will double check with Shannon to make sure that is correct.  I know that some of us have teamed together for more than a few years, some for a couple years, and some a year, but we got a couple new guys so feel free to introduce yourself.  Glad most everyone came back and I look forward to sharing Spring 2018 with everyone.  Thanks!

« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 09:24:34 AM by davisd9 »
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Roll Call for 2018
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 07:26:29 AM »
davisd9 checking in.

I am hunting in SC.  We get 3 birds, but hoping to maybe sneak out to MS and help dirt road harass a few more birds.  Been a Spur Collector since 2011 when the team started from random registration.  Have made good friendships from this contest and really enjoy sharing spring with the team.  Got a new boy to hopefully get some pictures with and of course my eldest son.  I am 40 days from the start of our SC private land season! 
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Online Terry

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 07:57:03 AM »
Terry here.

First year on the team. I hunt NY and PA and am allowed 4 birds between the two states. Been seeing a ton of birds in the fields lately, so I'm hoping for a good year. PA starts the end of April and NY on May 1st, so it's gonna be a bit before I can post some kills. However I am fairly active on the forum so I will be participating regularly.

Glad to be here!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline BABS9

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 08:07:30 AM »
Babs9 checking in
Name is Billy and I’m from Western New York. Been a member of the team since last season. Most of my hunting is done in NY but plan on trying to get to Ohio again before the NY season like last year. Looking forward to sharing the season with you guys again been a lot of fun!

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 09:23:14 AM »
Hey guys I'm Mike from NJ. Hunt the state I'm in as well as NY, I'm right on the border. This is my 2nd year on team.

Offline dirt road ninja

• Double Beard
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 09:25:50 AM »
dirt road ninja, present.

From South East Louisiana not far away from the cesspool that is New Orleans. Most of my hunting takes place in SW MS, been hunting that area for 30 years now.  So far this season, planning to team up with Davisd9 in SC for a couple days, probably hit KS again, definitely Ohio again and maybe TX (if i get an invite to a buddy's lease). Will start hunting March 10th for the youth season and on the 15th for regular season. Looking forward to the year and think we will have a solid showing. NY is well represented here. Had no idea so many guys up north chased turkeys.

Offline Rzrbac

• Longbeard
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 12:14:03 PM »
Rzrbac present for duty. My name is Steven, been hunting Southern Missouri all my life and will continue this spring. Hopefully this spring is a little better than last, many of my areas were flooded last year. Might travel to east TN for a hunt this year if things work out.

Offline kwild835

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2018, 09:30:10 AM »
Kwild835 checking in.  First year team member.   I hunt NC and VA some, hopefully headed to TX first of April.  Glad to be here!

Offline USMC0331

• Longbeard
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2018, 09:41:41 AM »
USMC0331 checking in. I will be hunting SC, possibly Georgia, Virginia, Oklahoma, and Nebraska.  Looking forward to the 2018 season and hope you guys have a great year as well.

Offline trkehunr93

• Double Beard
  • BOOM!! FLOP!!
Roll Call for 2018
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2018, 09:47:17 AM »
trkehunr93 present and accounted for!  Having trouble concentrating at work, home and anywhere else as our VA opener is only 65 days away.  Don’t tell my wife, I’m faking it pretty good but she caught me playing with turkey calls at 10pm the other night.  Looking forward to another fun season with a great group of guys.  I’ll be hunting VA only this year as always but I’ll do my best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Turkeykiller12

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2018, 06:57:55 PM »
Here! I hunt in GA, primarily the north west portion of the state. Season will be here soon. Hope everyone is doing good. - Michael

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Offline WNY Bowhunter

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2018, 08:08:25 PM »
I'll be hunting NY too...most likely will start my season in KY again though.
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

Offline YoungbuckTX

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2018, 12:00:36 PM »
checking in from SC. My only goal this season is to earn a few more points and get bumped to 9th legion. good luck all
line 'em up

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2018, 04:35:33 PM »
Thanks to everyone for checking in so quickly. Going to send the thread to Old Gobbler and make sure it meets the requirements.

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2018, 07:19:44 PM »
Old Gobbler says we are good to go! Thanks everyone!