Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

attention Tennessee Dream Team

Started by reflexl, February 05, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

Hey fellers. I have been contacted by some of you about the team. Due to some health issues I am not sure what turkey season holds for me. I would like to see the team stay together but there is no way I can do it justice at the moment. My suggestion is that you fellers elect a new captain and go get em. We have a team of good honest turkey killers that is always going to be in contention baring disasters. What ever you do you have my support. My hope is that my issues are not going to totally keep me out of the woods.

callaway71

I enjoyed my rookie year here. Unfortunately, the silence doesn't bode well for keeping the team together. What's everyone's thought?

Tennessee Lead

Just seeing this post.
If someone wants to take a stab at the captain position that's fine by me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNTRKYHunter

Just saw this as well. I have also enjoyed being a part of this great team. I would also like for the team to stay together. Reflexl, I certainly hope you can get after those birds this spring. Sure will miss having you as our captain.

TN Beard Buster

I definitely want this team together! If someone would take over the captain role, I'm sure all past members would be back.

reflexl

Hey fellers. I would like to remain on the team because I figure I will kill something. I figure it will be difficult being captain to say the least. I go back to the doctor Monday to form a plan of attack. I have already talked to some of the team and I will support anyone that can be the captain. I hate to see  a great team break up. Barring the years we had disasters we have always been in the mix. I have thoroughly enjoyed being on this team. Hopefully someone can fill the captain roll soon and get things up and running.

Roost 1

Reflexal, I'll be praying for you brother.

reflexl

thanks!  I go today to figure things out.

TNTRKYHunter

Prayers sent for you Reflexl.

calebb

I am still game to be on the team too. Always enjoy it. I just fall off this site during the offseason but I'll be around as always during the spring. What does being the captain even consist of?

Tennessee Lead

Quote from: reflexl on February 19, 2018, 08:28:16 AM
thanks!  I go today to figure things out.
Please keep us updated! Continued prayers my friend.
Guys we need to get together and decide what we're going to do for a captain.
If someone wants to volunteer or take nominations and vote on a captain.
We're nearing the deadline to get registered.
Let's try and have something worked out by the weekend.

reflexl

1) Coordinate amongst your selves and select 1 temporary Captain that will post 1 time to this thread

2) Your Captain and the Captain only  will list  all the team members  to be on your team on this thread - You will not have to register at all to the contest the captain will do it for you  Please keep the post to just the team members { including captain as one of the 12} {screen name only }and a temporary team name if you have that

3) The Captain will update his team roster if needed - I will finalize your team roster towards spring, this thread and the members listed by your Captain will be your team or the basis to your team -  if you need more members I will add random members -

4) ) There is no post count or picture requirement for the TEAM registration thread - it is up to the team/captain to decide who plays on their team , make darn sure your members will follow through - there will be no adjustments or changes made to the roster after this thread is locked

5)The Team captain must be a member with at least 6 months membership(minimum) and at least (quality )200 posts in the last calendar year

Not that hard. Once the team is settled on go through the score pics and make sure they all abide by the rules that Shannon has laid out. In the past we actually had some good birds we had to omit because the pics didn't follow the rules. Keep a running score thread and try to keep it up to date. If you are interested I will be happy to help you get started. You can call me at 931-625-3152.

SX3Mike

reflexl

Thanks! It's going to be a entertaining year. Still waiting to hear back from the doctor.

callaway71

Hoping for good news.

As for the team, I believe the 200 post count knocks most of us out as captain.