turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

BAD weather and Storms

Started by BowBendr, April 16, 2011, 06:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BowBendr

Any of you southern guys been dealing with this terrible weather we've been getting this week ?
Hope everybodys safe out there.

Today was a bust for hunting. We had 80 mph wind gust and heavy storms up on the mountain at daylight.
Never have been comfortable hunting up on a 3,000 ft. ridge with a lightnin' rod in my hand.....

I have Tuesday off this week and the weather will be nice, maybe I can finally hit the woods a runnin' and gunnin'.

DMP

I actually stayed home on a Saturday today for the first time in years during a turkey season.  Woke up at 6:00 and it was raining buckets and the wind was screaming.  Looked at the radar and it didn't look good so I got some brownie points with the wife today and stayed home.   :happy0064:

MDbowman

Derek is camping in VA, said it got a little interesting in the afternoon. Hunted all morning though, got soaked. He is into birds well enough down there that he is staying down instead of coming back to MD for our opener tomorrow.

misfire

I got some pretty video of a funnel cloud at camp opening day. Touched down several times before it got to us
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net