OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

callmaker question

Started by gaswamp, February 02, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaswamp

I have a couple of pot strikers that I can't remember who made.  I did put the initials R.H. on them...anyone got a clue?

crow

my guess is they are right handed strikers

hunter22

greencop01

We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

KentuckyHeadhunter

Robin Hood?  I think he hunted turkeys to feed the poor.  If so you have some very valuable strikers.   :TooFunny:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on February 02, 2018, 07:55:27 PM
Robin Hood?  I think he hunted turkeys to feed the poor.  If so you have some very valuable strikers.   :TooFunny:
:TooFunny: Looks like you might have better luck posting a picture of them. Good chance someone will recognize them.

Happy

I was thinking right helical. Help it recover from strikers paradox in the heat of battle.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

BottomLand54

See if you have any with L.H. On them and we will know for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaswamp

at least you guys are funny...try to get some pics up

hunter22

Here are some strikers that Richard Hudson made me.

3bailey3

The Cohutta Strutter

Lol... just happened that I needed to read this thread this morning. Proof that not all turkey hunters are of the serious sort...well at least up til the hunt begins.
Anybody seen America lately?

wvmntnhick

Quote from: The Cohutta Strutter on February 08, 2018, 08:44:16 AM
Lol... just happened that I needed to read this thread this morning. Proof that not all turkey hunters are of the serious sort...well at least up til the hunt begins.
Some of us don't even get serious then. Kinda kills the fun of it for me personally. Just go at it with a carefree attitude and laugh it off when things don't pan out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mastevt

Quote from: gaswamp on February 03, 2018, 06:15:14 PM
at least you guys are funny...try to get some pics up

X2!  Hilarious!