OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nashville NWTF convention...

Started by Turkeykiller12, December 14, 2017, 10:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeykiller12

I'm looking into going to the convention this coming year and had a couple questions. First thing, where is the closest place to park that isn't charging as much as what Opry land hotel charges to park? I didn't want to splurge on a room at the Opry land hotel.(more money for turkey hunting stuff) Also, what have you all done in the area that was fun outside of going to the convention. Thanks for any help.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

davisd9

Should be a fun time.  I have never been.  You coming to Unicoi as well? Should not be too far for you.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeykiller12

Quote from: davisd9 on December 14, 2017, 11:35:50 AM
Should be a fun time.  I have never been.  You coming to Unicoi as well? Should not be too far for you.
I haven't planned on going. I would like to go though one of that days.

nitro

Come to Unicoi. The show is better. All custom turkey calls and a few other related items.
Royal Slam 2008

SKFOOTER

Book a room at the Guesthouse Inn Music Valley which is right across the street from the Opryland Hotel.  Less than $100 a night on Priceline and they will shuttle you over to the convention. :turkey2:

rbreedi1

You can park in the Mall parking lot (back side near Regal Cinemas) for free and walk right into the convention within a short walk.
Thunder Ridge Totes

Turkeykiller12

I got a room at the best western nearby. I'll have the wife with me. I figure we'll have to do more than just the convention.

Gooserbat

A lot of places to stay.  Park at the mall.  Come by booth 1133 and check out my calls and say hello.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.