turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Marlin Watkins, Fetters, and Whitt

Started by Coop1082, December 13, 2017, 04:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

A few of my more recent pickups in the box call category. The Watkins came in today and is a Bloodwood over Pear. Absolutely killer call as is to be expected with anything from Mr. Marlin. The Fetters longboxes are Osage/Butternut, All Sycamore, and All Cedar. All 3 are honestly as good they come. There are more turkeys in one of Mr. Ernie's longboxes then I have in my entire collection and they run oh so easy! The Whitt was part of the run of 6 Brazilian Rosewood over Spalted Sycamores he did right before his surgery that went the wrong way. Still praying for a smooth recovery down here in South AL Mr. Whitt! All of these will absolutely see vest time and I'm very proud to add them to the arsenal. Thanks for the look guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

doublespurs21

Christmas came early??? very nice box calls...........

Coop1082

It felt like Christmas when the Watkins showed up today if I'm being honest!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

kwild835

Awesome haul of boxes!! Couple wishlisters in there.

sbbow

Fine set of boxes congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Coop1082

CRUSADERS

[/img]

3bailey3

Very nice Coop, too many listed for me to follow but what is the black one?

Coop1082

Bailey, that one is a Brazilian Rosewood over Spalted Sycamamore from Mr. Irving Whitt. Excellent soft talker. Story on that one is he had been sitting on that Rosewood for years now since it's so hard to come by waiting to match it with the right body. That sycamore came along and he found his match. He only made 6 of them so to say I'm very appreciative to own one of them is an understatement!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

Chris O

vt35mag

SS Calls

Coop1082

Thank you Mr. Al! Come January I can't wait to add some pictures of a few of those stellar SS callers!  :funnyturkey:
CRUSADERS

[/img]

tomfooleryy

mgm1955

greencop01

Awesome collection of calls from some of the best. My usual question on these posts, be truthful now, how long does it take you to choose one to take in the morning. or the night before ?  :santaclaus:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!