turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

455 acres - North Missouri Turkey Hunting

Started by IATurkeyMO, December 11, 2017, 02:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IATurkeyMO

Available for 2018 Spring Turkey.  Have the entire farm to yourself.  Have a cabin available if you need a place to stay.  Good mix of timber, CRP and crop ground.  Call or text 319-214-3337 if you are interested.  Thank you.

Fullfan

Willing to guess there is a price attached to this ??
Don't gobble at me...

3bailey3

No he sounds like a good ole guys that just wants his place hunted by some of us!

TauntoHawk

I'm in for the new free old gobbler member turkey hunt showdown in MO

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

guesswho

I'm in as well.  I'll bring the Badonkadekes!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

joey46

Seems familiar.  Same type post/same area on a few forums a year or so ago.  Remember the price wasn't too bad from what is seen now in many areas.   

Fullfan

Quote from: 3bailey3 on December 11, 2017, 08:44:04 PM
No he sounds like a good ole guys that just wants his place hunted by some of us!

Sweet it is great that guys come here and post about farms that can be hunted...
Don't gobble at me...

monty690

I wish somebody would do that in my area. I've been looking for a couple hundred acres to lease since I've been here which is nearly 2 and a half years. Decalb county Tennessee by the way if anyone knows of something.

captpete

Quote from: guesswho on December 12, 2017, 09:00:11 AM
I'm in as well.  I'll bring the Badonkadekes!

I'm in as long as I get to hunt with Guesswho & his Badonkadekes!

sbbow

Fellas there's no turkeys in Missouri trust me lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fullfan

Quote from: sbbow on December 13, 2017, 06:48:23 PM
Fellas there's no turkeys in Missouri trust me l

I have been hunting the Twain for the past 26 years, bird numbers have declined and hunters numbers have increased. I hunted Tenn. several years ago. And to me it is what Missouri was 20 years ago. 
Don't gobble at me...

quavers59

It has been my dream to own my own land for over 20 years now. 400+ acres always comes in to my mind. If, I had the money, I would probably buy the 455 acres!!