OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Roberts bronzed glass calls "collectible status" now???

Started by Happy hooker, August 08, 2017, 05:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy hooker

After trying to get one more last week Brad said "no more" bronzed glass available, likely never again.
I'm wondering??? Do you think this might put the value of these up near the 'cracklin Crystal',Platz or Corder in the not so distant future.

jed clampett

I wouldn't know why??.....if that would be the case...all bronze glass calls going up??...

Happy hooker

JC
Halloran makes alot of Crystal calls too but the cracklin is up there because there's no more,,just thinking.

jed clampett

You just never know though...supply and demand....time will tell...i never thought I would see some pots go for what they do now!

HookedonHooks

The quality of Roberts Bronzed Glass calls.... Honestly it wouldn't surprise me. If people pay it they certainly will be.

Triple B

Quote from: jed clampett on August 08, 2017, 06:39:27 PM
You just never know though...supply and demand....time will tell...i never thought I would see some pots go for what they do now!
We are a good part of the reason the prices and wait times are  what they are.

Bowguy

Everything is only worth what someone is willing to pay. I'll give you a drive me crazy for instance. Designer dogs-no breed standard, none of the heartache a real breeder goes through to establish a bloodline he wants. Nothing guarantees a certain type pup as the people that cross say a lab and poodle only think of a cute name and high price. People line up to buy these in the east.
Demand here rules the roost. God bless you if you can sneeze at 5K for a mutt or overinflated call that we like. A car can run over either one. Just my 2 cents