turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gratitude for Old Gobbler

Started by Grey Owl, August 03, 2017, 10:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Owl

Just felt like saying thank you too old Gobbler. Since joining this outfit back in the spring I've met some great people, been helped in numerous ways and bought a few calls I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

I also appreciate the incredible lack of nonsense and drama. It's like a fun place for adults.

Hat's off.

Greg Massey

allaboutshooting

I too appreciate all those things. It's just a great place to be with so many helpful people.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

jed clampett

I am on here so much...if I didn't have this great forum...it would be boring in my free time!!...definately thanks to old gobbler!!

kyturkeyhunter4

IN my opinion this is one of the best hunting sites out there.

outdoors

:agreed:
SHORT AND SWEET, WRIGHT TOO THE POINT
                          :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Chris O

I totally agree I just found Old Gobbler this spring myself and never knew there were so many awesome calls available

greencop01

Ten Thumbs up, finest site on the web, for knowledge, a source for calls, civility, and honest discourse. I would love to meet some of the people behind those monikers. I must say the best in my opinion StinkPickle ! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

mwr

ncwoodsman

Love the site and some good people here.   :thanks:

Bowguy

Agreed, best place with zero drama. Grea guys too!

3bailey3

Great site and some great people!

mgm1955

tha bugman

Quote from: Grey Owl on August 03, 2017, 10:22:55 PM
Just felt like saying thank you too old Gobbler. Since joining this outfit back in the spring I've met some great people, been helped in numerous ways and bought a few calls I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

I also appreciate the incredible lack of nonsense and drama. It's like a fun place for adults.

Hat's off.
Amen! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk