OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite crystal?

Started by Techn9cian02, August 03, 2017, 09:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techn9cian02

Let me know your preferences for crystal calls and what strikers you use with them. I expect a lot of twisted sister and crystal mistress replies so if that's the case include your next choice as well. Thanks in advance guys!

davisd9

Crystal Screamer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

outdoors

:icon_thumright:  Scarlet Fever    :icon_thumright:
                Diamandwood striker , two PEICE
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Chris O

I am more of a metallic call fan,but I do have one crystal It is a shows over ,crystal over aluminum made by Chattahootchee game calls or Sam Pope is his name.I use the dymondwood striker that came with it.The call sounds good with a lot of different ones including Osage,Ipe,blacklocust,carbon strikers also.It is a walnut pot and very easy to run and can get loud If you need to.

Browning87

Schaffer blue mahoe with a Bill Lyman snake wood or dymondwood striker

Coop1082

Schaffer blue mahoe with a Lyman Dymalux or Lyman Snakewood striker. Also really like a Stuckey Mac Ebony on it.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

sbe2shooter

Andy Kaiser crystal and Hardys crystal hen.

bobk

Mike Yingling's crystal over glass with a Lyman Snakewood or dymondwood striker.   This is my top crystal / glass call.

Jroddc

Schaffers flame elder laminate with Jimmy's Dymondwood 1 or 2 piece is incredible!

dejake

Crystal Mistress with a Stuckey tulipwood

MikeStaten

Schaffers Mad Hen 1 is a good one.

Longbeardfever4ever

Hooks exterminator is a killer!!
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

Happy hooker

Crystal screamer performs fantastic in lousy weather always have one with just for that

SwampRooster17

Crystal screamer with ipe striker and Schaffer blue mahoe with 2 piece dymondwood or Lyman snakewood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris O

Quote from: bobk on August 04, 2017, 05:18:59 AM
Mike Yingling's crystal over glass with a Lyman Snakewood or dymondwood striker.   This is my top crystal / glass call.
If that is that pretty purple cast call you bought a couple weeks ago I agree that sound clip was the best sounding crystal call That I have heard.At the time I was glad someone else bought it now I wish it would have been me.