OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Newest Crusader

Started by anthonyjhallen, April 14, 2011, 12:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonyjhallen

On Friday the 8th of April at 5:12 PM Sarah Ingrid Allen was brough into this world.  This is our first child and it truly was a life changing event.  Both mother and child are doing well and now its time to kill some turkeys.

redarrow

You do good work son. She's a beauty. God bless,and congrats. :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

bowhunter84

congrats on the beautiful baby and good luck on the longbeards :icon_thumright:

Woodsman4God

Congrats my friend, I just wanna know if you can kill a gobbler looking through your eyelids, cuz I know when my boys were born sleep was something reserved for other people, good luck on the longbeards.......

hookedspur

Quote from: redarrow on April 14, 2011, 12:25:19 PM
You do good work son. She's a beauty. God bless,and congrats. :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:
:agreed: She is Beautiful
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BOFF

Praise God!!

What a precious face!!

Congratulations to you and your wife!!!

Glad both of them are doing well!!! As for the turkey hunting, good luck, hope you get to go.

God Bless,
David B.

a-j calls

congrats on the beautiful baby and good luck on the longbeards

anthonyjhallen

Thanks fellas.  She take after her mommas looks.  And the love of our God never ceases to amaze me.

As for the sleep situation, it will be hard to keep me out of the woods.  Sleeps a crutch anyways right?

:TrainWreck1:

perrysbirds

Congrats!
Hope everyone is doing fine!
If I aint out shooting deer
Im home drinking beer

GobbleNut

Hey, Anthony,.....congratulations, buddy!  ...I've been out hunting and didn't even know the little one had arrived.  Matt told me.  Hope all of you are doing well!
Jim

catdaddy

I just saw this Anthony--congrats to you and your wife---Your life will never be the same.