OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Christmas in July...{Sharpe wingbone}

Started by SteelerFan, July 14, 2017, 01:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteelerFan

The flock is all but complete, with more calls than necessary I can use at one time  ;D.

This call is a true piece of art that will find its way into the spring woods for sure! Thanks Mr. Sharpe!

(I struggled with what colors to go with on this one, but in the end I really liked Mark's "turkey" combination - matching the colors of the birds feathers)

eorlando

Wow. I really like that one. The colors on it are awesome. I need to get one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nitro

Mark builds great wingbones. I have one and need to order another.  His calls are gorgeous and are well tuned. I plan to hunt with mine in 2018.
Royal Slam 2008

Jeffwhitecustomcalls

Footballer

KentuckyHeadhunter

Nice.  That's the same threads and combo I want when I get one.  I've been eyeing them for years. Congrats.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

nitro

Royal Slam 2008

Tombo

WOW!!! I have one of his river cane yelpers and love it. But I see one of his wingbones in my future.

crow

beautiful call, Mark makes a great looking and running call

greencop01

Just lookin at it, it sounds seductive !!!!!  :you_rock:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

M Sharpe

Glad you like it Jeff. It was a pleasure talking to you! Hope it serves you well. If you have any problems with it, let me know!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

EZ

vaplowboy

Mark sure makes a fine wing bone,Jordan, cane yelper and bamboo yelper. I never hunt without one or more of them around my neck.

M Sharpe

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

jed clampett

Gotta say...that wingbone looks awesome!!!....love that color!....congrats!