turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

vt35mag

Started by davisd9, July 13, 2017, 07:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Bought a box call from vt35mag. Box was just as described.  Sent me a soundfile in a very timely manner after I requested one.  Told me I was first in line and he would hold until I gave him a yes or no. Once I sent funds he had it packed and shipped right away.  Great guy to deal with and I would absolutely do business with him again!

Thanks again vt35mag!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Bought another box call from Matt on Wednesday.  Have not gotten it yet but once again it was a top of the line transaction!  He does his sells the way they should be done.  He is not pushy, sends soundfiles, and is straight up honest with you the entire transaction.  I will definitely be willing to do business again.  One of the guys that makes this forum as great as it is!  Thanks again Matt!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer