OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

OK Dads, let's hear who has the most kids!

Started by Tail Feathers, June 17, 2017, 11:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

Happy Father's Day to all the turkey hunting Dads here.

Now, for no prize at all other than bragging rights, who has the most kids?

I have three.  Probably won't make the top 10 here I'm guessing.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Tail Feathers on June 17, 2017, 11:24:45 PM
Happy Father's Day to all the turkey hunting Dads here.

Now, for no prize at all other than bragging rights, who has the most kids?

I have three.  Probably won't make the top 10 here I'm guessing.
Me either and that's fine with me..I'm tied with you...

BowBendr

Gonna be a busy day for me....
We have a biological daughter that is 6 years old. My wife and I also have a little boy that passed away in '07.
Many, many years ago my wife and I also became foster parents to answer a growing need in our area. Lots of ups and downs but I'm proud of every minute invested. Some were in our home for months, some for years. All of them called me Dad...still do....all 42 of them. Lots of kids will be in the house today, can't wait !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowguy

Quote from: BowBendr on June 18, 2017, 03:32:11 AM
We have a biological daughter that is 6 years old. My wife and I also have a little boy that passed away in '07.
Many, many years ago my wife and I also became foster parents to answer a growing need in our area. Lots of ups and downs but I'm proud of every minute invested. Some were in our home for months, some for years. All of them called me Dad...still do....all 42 of them. Lots of kids will be in the house today, can't wait !!
Dang brother, sorry for your loss. Congrats on the rest

zsully

I've got a two year old boy and the due date for our second is today.  That would be one heck of a Father's Day present if it happened today.

Chris O

Good for you! You and your wife have big hearts and I am glad there are people like you in this world

zsully

That's awesome.

SS Calls

Coop1082

Not gonna win this contest, but blessed with a wonderful, wild, bouncing off the walls 2 year old little boy! In less than a month I'll have a little girl, hopefully happy and healthy, coming into the world! Blessed is an understatement.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

Happy

Three for me. Blessed to have two healthy boys and a girl.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Jbird22

Two here. I'm blessed to have an 8 yr old boy and 4 yr old girl.

troutfisher13111

15yr. Boy
13yr. Girl
11yr. Boy
4yr. Boy

With all of these guys in sports, I stay pretty busy. Wouldn't trade it for a life of Turkey hunting everyday though, nothing brings joy like a child.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

boatpaddle

We have 19 children. ...lol...

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Yoder409

daughter 23
son 19
daughter 12
son 10

.................... that I know of....................  :-)
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Ozarks Hillbilly

Son 30
Son 28
Daughter 25
Daughter 23

Grand Daughter 9
2 Grand Sons 7