OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I Hear clucking

Started by Bowguy, June 01, 2017, 04:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: compton30 on June 02, 2017, 12:24:35 AM
The Paris Agreement literally says that the United States (and all countries) can set their own goals for climate change. There's nothing to renegotiate. The rest of the world outside of Syria is laughing at us.
Good...Most of us don't care...Let them...

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: compton30 on June 02, 2017, 12:53:21 AM
Luckily it'll take 3-4 years for the US to officially be out of the deal. For the sake of our children, grandchildren, and all future generations, we won't be out of this deal.
You're brainwashed by Al Gore.... :TooFunny:

GobbleNut

Blatant and wilful ignorance is a very dangerous thing....

mikejd

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on June 02, 2017, 08:55:15 AM
Quote from: compton30 on June 02, 2017, 12:53:21 AM
Luckily it'll take 3-4 years for the US to officially be out of the deal. For the sake of our children, grandchildren, and all future generations, we won't be out of this deal.
You're brainwashed by Al Gore.... :TooFunny:

Unfortunately to many are.

Strutr

The earth has gone through repeated cycles of heating and cooling long before men discovered that they could make money preaching climate change armageddon.  When I graduated from college in the 1970's, these same folks were saying that we were entering a new ice age.  That obviously didn't happen but now we're supposed to believe that there is a warming crisis.  "Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me."

S.C.C

Quote from: Strutr on June 02, 2017, 09:24:17 AM
The earth has gone through repeated cycles of heating and cooling long before men discovered that they could make money preaching climate change armageddon.  When I graduated from college in the 1970's, these same folks were saying that we were entering a new ice age.  That obviously didn't happen but now we're supposed to believe that there is a warming crisis.  "Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me."

and hairspray is burning a hole in the ozone layer........lmbo

GobbleNut

I don't know about anybody else, but I find it personally reassuring to know that there are so many acclaimed climate scientists on this forum that summarily declare that human-caused climate change is a hoax.   Who would have thought it?   ;D :toothy9: :toothy12:

Tom Foolery

Which change are we causing, heating or cooling?  We have been responsible for both according to Al Gore, I think he invented all that right after he invented the internet. 

eggshell

QuoteI don't know about anybody else, but I find it personally reassuring to know that there are so many acclaimed climate scientists on this forum

Gobblenut, You know me from elsewhere and I know we think alike so don't take offense, ok.  I for one spent a whole career/lifetime as a scientist in the environmental/ Natural resources field. I know some of the best minds in the world on the topic and here is what I have to say-

TAKE IT ELSEWHERE BOYS THIS IS A TURKEY HUNTING FORUM

GobbleNut

Quote from: eggshell on June 02, 2017, 12:00:58 PM
QuoteI don't know about anybody else, but I find it personally reassuring to know that there are so many acclaimed climate scientists on this forum

Gobblenut, You know me from elsewhere and I know we think alike so don't take offense, ok.  I for one spent a whole career/lifetime as a scientist in the environmental/ Natural resources field. I know some of the best minds in the world on the topic and here is what I have to say-

I agree completely, Dana,...I have been saying that very thing for years, but somehow these controversial "off-topics" seem to continue to come up.  Although we are all passionate turkey hunters, we all do not share the same outlooks and positions on everything else in life.  Some folks just need to recognize and accept that and leave it alone. 
End of Sermon and off of soapbox.... :)

S.C.C

How would you like your Turkey......burnt or frozen!!   :toothy9:

Bowguy

Quote from: S.C.C on June 02, 2017, 12:26:21 PM

How would you like your Turkey......burnt or frozen!!   :toothy9:
That was funny

fallhnt

Who cares? Not me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

dutch@fx4

Yes climate change is real. It has been changing from the beginning and will keep changing as long as we are here. Yes we can help reduce waste and air pollution. But we can't do it alone and until Country's like China and Japan get in board it will be a uphill battle.

eggshell

S.C.C I have to contemplate very deeply on that......... ;). We all will face the fire or a really cool place ultimately so I' ll take the turkey popsicle, at least it will last forever.