turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I Hear clucking

Started by Bowguy, June 01, 2017, 04:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

What do you normal folks think? We just withdrew form France's climate accord. Hmmm Trump wants to renegotiate a fair deal for us. I think it's refreshing someone actually seems to care what's best for America.
Now I don't claim to know if we are effecting global warming or not. We've been subject to ice ages and tropical enough for dinosaurs.
One thing is certain, we should be doing this fair to us. Cluck cluck protesters

Happy

I have been hearing more of a "squealing hen" since trump got elected.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Bowguy

Quote from: Happy on June 01, 2017, 04:34:54 PM

Lol!

1iagobblergetter

It is refreshing to finally have someone in office that is doing what they said they will do. I believe he does have the America first mentality instead of just going along with what's been done in the past. I think some of the other countries need to step up and get up to where we're at with the environment before we proceed further. Its hard to compete with countries that pump  waste directly into water and in the air and don't play by the same rules.

tha bugman

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Ozarks Hillbilly

They are going to squeal and cry fowl and fight him every step of the way while he is in office.

Tail Feathers

The same media that seemed to think Obama signed a bad deal a few years ago are now aghast that Trump undid it.
It was very unfair and imbalanced to the US and it's good to see a wrong righted.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

compton30

The Paris Agreement literally says that the United States (and all countries) can set their own goals for climate change. There's nothing to renegotiate. The rest of the world outside of Syria is laughing at us.

compton30

Luckily it'll take 3-4 years for the US to officially be out of the deal. For the sake of our children, grandchildren, and all future generations, we won't be out of this deal.

Bowguy

Compton I get it you're against anything most hunters are for. It's a bad deal and I'm glad someone is looking out for us.
It can't hurt to be "cleaner" though. Not gonna argue w you the site isn't about that. God bless you

compton30

Quote from: Bowguy on June 02, 2017, 02:19:27 AM
Compton I get it you're against anything most hunters are for. It's a bad deal and I'm glad someone is looking out for us.
It can't hurt to be "cleaner" though. Not gonna argue w you the site isn't about that. God bless you

I would hope most hunters would support something that is for the benefit of the environment, but you're right, this is certainly not the locale for this conversation. I just respond to the threads folks start. Best wishes to you as well.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

The brightest minds in the world to include corporate CEOs (Elon Musk, Lloyd Blankfein, Darren Woods, among dozens of others), international scientists, and world leaders (except Syria, Nicaragua and now our dumbass in chief) acknowledge that climate change is real.

Science proved the world wasn't flat, that we could put a man on the moon and that cigarettes cause cancer.  It amazes me that hunters, who are supposed to be the ultimate stewards of their environment, are so resistant to embracing something so flagrantly obvious. What a dayum shame.

Ill be loading up my shotgun in an hour to await the first gobbles of this morning I'll be contemplating this thread; half embarrassed to be a member of the hunting community and half compelled to ensure the people I meet in my travels don't equate all hunters with mentalities articulated in this thread.

Bowguy

Quote from: VaTuRkStOmPeR on June 02, 2017, 03:07:23 AM
The brightest minds in the world to include corporate CEOs (Elon Musk, Lloyd Blankfein, Darren Woods, among dozens of others), international scientists, and world leaders (except Syria, Nicaragua and now our dumbass in chief) acknowledge that climate change is real.

Science proved the world wasn't flat, that we could put a man on the moon and that cigarettes cause cancer.  It amazes me that hunters, who are supposed to be the ultimate stewards of their environment, are so resistant to embracing something so flagrantly obvious. What a dayum shame.

Ill be loading up my shotgun in an hour to await the first gobbles of this morning I'll be contemplating this thread; half embarrassed to be a member of the hunting community and half compelled to ensure the people I meet in my travels don't equate all hunters with mentalities articulated in this thread.
Brother as I said earlier this isn't the place but your opinions as to who is brightest or rightest are only your opinions. Maybe you're  wrong. Now good luck this morning n your wearing camo, no one can see you so no need to be embarrassed

mikejd

We all agree there is climate change. But is it man made is the question. We were not here when the rocky mountains where under water. Who should we blame that on. This is to good a forum to have a pissing match about politics.
I have other forums for that. Right Bowguy. ;)