turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Memorial day. Think about it.

Started by appalachianstruttstopper, May 26, 2017, 01:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appalachianstruttstopper

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an.  Should be thought of every day. Heard a song by Johnny Cash this morning on the way to work about an old torn and ragged flag. Made me think of how I have taken my freedom for granted, even though I thank God for being blessed enough to have the priveledge of living in the greatest nation in the world!!  Thank a Veteran a remember the ones who gave the ultimate sacrifice!! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Bowguy

tha bugman

Absolutely blessed beyond measure to be live in the great United States of America!! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Greg Massey

Never burn a flag and just love this country...God bless present and pass service people...Have a great Holiday weekend and be safe...pork steaks, deer tenderloin and fresh shrimp going on the grill this weekend....

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Happy

Amen. Thanks to all those on this site that have served and are serving. We owe you a debt of gratitude

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

fallhnt

It's not about a 3 day weekend. Thanks for your service and our freedom

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Rzrbac

Thanks to all the veterans. Thanks to all of those who gave everything so we can live in the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Tail Feathers

Honor those who gave all for their country and our freedoms. :mycross:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Double B

Some gave all.   Remember them!   :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an.
Followed by buzzards

jbrown

freedom's not free, someone pays for it everyday! God bless the ones who gave all and their families.

davisd9

Today is not a day to thank a Veteran, that is November 11th, today is the day to remember the fallen and being thankful they were willing to give that sacrifice for our freedom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Rzrbac

Quote from: davisd9 on May 29, 2017, 07:49:18 AM
Today is not a day to thank a Veteran, that is November 11th, today is the day to remember the fallen and being thankful they were willing to give that sacrifice for our freedom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a true statement but hard for me to not think about both at the same time.

Sometimes it's often overlooked on Memorial and Veterans Day but please remember the families of our Service Members (those who have fallen, currently serving or have served).  The families bear a huge burden. If you are inclined to say a prayer tonight or any night remember the families as well.