News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Crusaders

Started by hookedspur, May 25, 2017, 06:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

"Ok , I'm gonna do a pic hosting tutorial this week and square up every thing "

Team captains ....post up your running team score  tally and update it as the game draws to a close

1) kindly go through your existing entries and verify thier accuracy,  when in doubt go through it and rescore it

2) for transparency reasons we want to see the actual team players post up thier own entries in thier team thread

3) for the same reasons as #2 we want to see the entries made on a timely manner after the harvest in the team score area

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 08:09:42 PM by Old Gobbler »

The above is a quote by Old Gobbler ,posted in the running score thread
and in light on the recent ruckus here Please try to give it a good look and reread all the rules Please..

I look forward to this contest each year because of the interaction of all that participate.
Mot only my own team but with the other teams as well ..

No one wants his bird disqualified because of a rule infraction ,BUT the RULES have to be followed by all teams
My advice is when you are taking the scoring pics ,look at them and if another team had posted it ,would you question it  ?
If so Delete it and take another Please....
And Please ADD your bird to the score thread ASAP .  THANKS  Steve
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Roost 1

Great idea, Steve!!! Thanks for posting this...

wvmntnhick

Well, I'm hoping the pics I've posted are good enough. I had literally just deleted all but what's currently there the other day. Was going to delete all but the pic of the bird displayed out on the Rock and hanging by his Spurs but figured I'd better keep a few in case something happened. Glad I did but it's all I've got left at this point.

honker22

wv, Your pics look fine.  I went back and looked at all of our's and think we all did a pretty darn good job of taking pics.   I have to admit, taking them solo is very tricky and a PIA.  If by slim chance, someone is with me, I get some pretty funny looks and reactions when I tell them to take my pics for an online hunting contest.
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

wvmntnhick

Had the same thing happen when I asked my buddy to help me out. I'm not real sure how one would take pics of the spurs or beard solo.

hookedspur

Quote from: wvmntnhick on May 25, 2017, 02:33:37 PM
Had the same thing happen when I asked my buddy to help me out. I'm not real sure how one would take pics of the spurs or beard solo.

I carry black tape to tape the tag to his leg and it works good to tape the beard to the ruler
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions