turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

30mm camo weaver rings

Started by bonasa, May 23, 2017, 06:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bonasa

I have an SX3 with weaver mount and would like to put a scope on it, I like the weaver KASPA camo scope. Only issue is I cannot find 30mm camo rings for it. Does anyone know where I can find these?

Chris O

Don't know for sure if these places have them, but I would look at Brownells.com , Midway USA,Optics Planet , Natchez, Ables are just a few places to try online I hope find some.

bonasa

As of now 1" camo rings are a dime a dozen and I may end up using an adapter from optics planet to convert 1" rings to 30mm.  Just wondering if there was an option of true 30mm camo rings. Thanks for the suggestion.

CrustyRusty

Ive never seen any, so I would just paint some.

Cottonmouth

Quote from: bonasa on May 23, 2017, 09:06:52 PM
As of now 1" camo rings are a dime a dozen and I may end up using an adapter from optics planet to convert 1" rings to 30mm.  Just wondering if there was an option of true 30mm camo rings. Thanks for the suggestion.
How would an adapter work? I could see converting 30 mm to 1" but not the other way around. You could always get them dipped. I wouldn't think it would be terribly expensive.

bonasa

Quote from: Cottonmouth on May 23, 2017, 11:29:23 PM
How would an adapter work? I could see converting 30 mm to 1" but not the other way around. You could always get them dipped. I wouldn't think it would be terribly expensive.
Cottonmouth, here is the product:
http://shop.opticsplanet.com/jp-enterprises-convertible-ring-set-1-inch-to-30mm-adapter-set-riflescope-accessories.html

Thanks for the help, thinking I may just do black rings and pain them, no big deal.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: Cottonmouth on May 23, 2017, 11:29:23 PM
Only way I've ever seen it done.