Previous topic - Next topic

compton30

Quote from: Bowguy on May 27, 2017, 02:20:22 AM
Quote from: compton30 on May 27, 2017, 01:58:07 AM
Quote from: Bowguy on May 26, 2017, 05:01:59 PM
Quote from: compton30 on May 26, 2017, 03:25:36 PM
Quote from: Bowguy on May 26, 2017, 12:03:26 PM
Quote from: compton30 on May 26, 2017, 04:15:15 AM
I would have loved to have had a discussion on the extreme vetting process of refugees from the Middle East, right up to the point of referring to Liberals as "Lib-Tards." Just a complete turnoff that has me wanting to have zero conversation with someone with a different point of view of things. Then again, I'm just a "lib-tard" so what do I know about anything?
No disrespect to you on a personal level but liberalism is mental disorder. That being said you're certainly entitled to any crazy beliefs. I'm not gonna say more about it to you except without liberals the world would be much better

I see nothing but the utmost disrespect in your response. Rather than stoop to petty shots at your different way of thinking, I'll not swing down.
Buddy there's no disrespect to you personally. I do disrespect the liberal anti American agenda. It's screwed up the country. Things I hold dear they're against.
God, guns, morals, ethics. If the liberals want to live in a same sex, drug infested, vegetarian, area that's fine w me. Keep it over there. I/we force nothing on so keep your agenda over there. That's how we co exist. Your entitled to live in any way you chose so long as it doesn't affect me. That's not good enough for you people. You want to force us to like things we see as dirty, vile, you want to cram immoral ways down our throat. Who's not respecting who??

I have not disrespected you for an instance. The same can't be said for yourself. I'll go back to my drug infested hog pen now. That's where I live. Subhuman
It's not you personally. I'm sure you're a decent guy but the liberal agenda has your people forcing what I and many others consider garbage down our throats. Just be happy w living your way and stay on that side of the street but that's not good enough for you.
There's no personal beef w you, it's your party's agenda.
Look even the election loss was not accepted by you folks, first you cried on pillows, than made excuses. Now everything in your media is Trump negative. Obama was the worst Pres we've ever seen.
When he was in there weren't giant protests.
Why? cause maybe we had to work to pay for your programs.
Buddy look we can go on n on. You're wrong, whether you see that or not.

Bud. You're the one forcing your lifestyle on folks. Stop telling me to do the same. I haven't done it for a second. You're a disrespectful dick who can't figure it out. Stop insulting other ways of thinking

Bowguy

Oh come on. You can't use that word on here. It's supposed to be family rated. Guess you're burning up n out of things to say. Shows defeat on your part.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

I think we can all agree that none of us like terrorists but terrorism exists in many cultures and races.

The Islamic community is facing a significant period in their culture and I believe Islamic terrorism will ultimately be vanquished just as extreme Catholicism and Protestant brands were.  So many people are forgetful of history and tend to see themselves as superior to others when the overwhelming truth is the humans have consistently demonstrated the capacity to do morally irrepressible things to each other all in the name of their God and their beliefs.

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: Bowguy on May 27, 2017, 02:41:45 AM
Oh come on. You can't use that word on here. It's supposed to be family rated. Guess you're burning up n out of things to say. Shows defeat on your part.

Bowguy , just leave him alone. Liberalism is a incurable disease.  They resort to temper tantrums and when someone trys to hold a adult discussion and debate , they lose thier mind. They preach forgiveness and love for everyone that agrees with them. Disagree and its on. Then when you get the better of them , they want their tissues and safe spaces. Good thing we didnt have a country full of them in the 40s. If we had , we would be speaking german and Japanese.  I served 5 years as a paratrooper some of that time in combat. I did this because I feel that everyone in this country has a right to live the way they choose. For liberals though , they want to cram their lifestyle down our throats. Thats where I draw the line. So bowguy , carry on my friend. After all its your right and I happen to agree with you.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Bowguy

Quote from: VaTuRkStOmPeR on May 27, 2017, 09:40:22 AM
I think we can all agree that none of us like terrorists but terrorism exists in many cultures and races.

The Islamic community is facing a significant period in their culture and I believe Islamic terrorism will ultimately be vanquished just as extreme Catholicism and Protestant brands were.  So many people are forgetful of history and tend to see themselves as superior to others when the overwhelming truth is the humans have consistently demonstrated the capacity to do morally irrepressible things to each other all in the name of their God and their beliefs.
You've got some good points but feeling others feel superior isn't one. Seems you'd rather trust someone whose "historry" shows they're against us at least in abnormal averages that trust a fellow American has sincere concern for the country his children will inherit.

merriamsman

This is a common tactic of liberals - it's called moral relativism. There is no comparison between the modern civilized Christian world and the barbaric Muslim world that is stuck in the 15th century. Any rational person can see that.

Bowguy

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on May 27, 2017, 10:13:10 AM
Quote from: Bowguy on May 27, 2017, 02:41:45 AM

Bowguy , just leave him alone. Liberalism is a incurable disease.  They resort to temper tantrums and when someone trys to hold a adult discussion and debate , they lose thier mind. They preach forgiveness and love for everyone that agrees with them. Disagree and its on. Then when you get the better of them , they want their tissues and safe spaces. Good thing we didnt have a country full of them in the 40s. If we had , we would be speaking german and Japanese.  I served 5 years as a paratrooper some of that time in combat. I did this because I feel that everyone in this country has a right to live the way they choose. For liberals though , they want to cram their lifestyle down our throats. Thats where I draw the line. So bowguy , carry on my friend. After all its your right and I happen to agree with you.
Amen!

Greg Massey

Bowguy , i have your back on this , i have no time for liberal views...

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Quote from: merriamsman on May 27, 2017, 11:57:00 AM

This is a common tactic of liberals - it's called moral relativism. There is no comparison between the modern civilized Christian world and the barbaric Muslim world that is stuck in the 15th century. Any rational person can see that.

Any rational person can see the way Christian conservatives push their Bibles, their God and their morals is the epitome of hypocrisy when they start discussing "small government".  They're all ok with policy and "freedom" until it offends their faith and then their the first to condemn others.

As far as the Islamic world, their society, their institutions and their culture is entirely constructed around their faith.  No one can deny they have taken a different path in contrast to other groups but millions of people have been killed in the name of "faith."  I, for one, hope the Middle East can embrace a more progressive version of Islam as we are beginning to see in several countries.

All country folk aren't uneducated rednecks although some are.

All Muslims aren't terrorists although some are.

All Germans weren't Nazis, although some were.

Bowguy

Quote from: VaTuRkStOmPeR on May 27, 2017, 12:39:47 PM
Quote from: merriamsman on May 27, 2017, 11:57:00 AM

Any rational person can see the way Christian conservatives push their Bibles, their God and their morals is the epitome of hypocrisy when they start discussing "small government".  They're all ok with policy and "freedom" until it offends their faith and then their the first to condemn others.

As far as the Islamic world, their society, their institutions and their culture is entirely constructed around their faith.  No one can deny they have taken a different path in contrast to other groups but millions of people have been killed in the name of "faith."  I, for one, hope the Middle East can embrace a more progressive version of Islam as we are beginning to see in several countries.

All country folk aren't uneducated rednecks although some are.

All Muslims aren't terrorists although some are.

All Germans weren't Nazis, although some were.
Do you actually know how ridiculous you sound??

Tombo

Quote from: Greg Massey on May 27, 2017, 12:33:12 PM
same here, Bowguy is spot on in his evaluation of the useful idiots of America's enemies called liberals.

merriamsman

"All Muslims aren't terrorists although some are." Again, classic liberal tactic. How many terrorists are NOT Muslim, huh? Why don't you list some terrorist incidents in this century that were NOT committed by Muslims? If there are any at all, the number is infinitesimally small compared to those committed by Muslims.

wvspitndrum

Quote from: Greg Massey on May 27, 2017, 12:33:12 PM
Im behind you on this one 100% bowguy !!!

Bowguy

I was thinking something. Just trying to be open minded. Since the two libs on here think the muslim terrorists are so misunderstood, maybe they can talk sense into them. We haven't actually tried this yet.,
You can sell your agenda of allowing people illegally into their country, taxing the system in order to sway to type country it is. You can tell them it's not right to pray in public. Get em to take down all religious items from public view. You can talk about guys n girls being even, about allowing same sex couples to love each other freely, take away all their assault rifles, after all theirs are more dangerous than ours? It's prob just the guns.
You can talk to them about being kind and not eating meat or bullying, you can even get em to respect other religions. Maybe some sensitivity training?
The two of you can get a bunch of like minded folks to block their vehicles, protest or otherwise disrupt their day.
Maybe they'll build habitat for humanity if you ask hard enough. Idk guys you all are the experts. Whatever you think works but I nominate you to take the lead on this one. I'm sure you can do it

1iagobblergetter

That's some good stuff right there.Bowguy you wouldn't have a hidden agenda behind this would you?? Lol...  :TooFunny:  :icon_thumright: