OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sick of the nonsense

Started by Bowguy, May 23, 2017, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Yesterday a bunch of kids were killed by a dirt ball. He blew himself up too. Hmmm one guy dead but he killed 22, hurt many more.
Imo we oughta have "repercussions" for such behavior.
One good way is payback 10-1. No one up, 10 up.
Now the lib tards will say we can't do that and we should let em in, they're no different than others. Not all are bad its true but we need to be vigilant n not totally trusting. You can take the facts or bury your heads in political correctness.

Some phycho kills kids in columbine, Virginia tech or something n the numbers are way less than the terrorist attacks. The lib tards make a big deal about it but never say a word about the big numbers being killed by terrorists. Nuts we accept this behavior. Last night the liberal news networks basically passed over the kids, yet made a big deal of their Trump/Russia agenda. This is crazy.

The most unpatriotic, anti American people around are the people who value others lives before Americans. They treat their family different I'm sure. America is one big family.

Greg Massey

Quote from: Bowguy on May 23, 2017, 09:51:22 AM
Yesterday a bunch of kids were killed by a dirt ball. He blew himself up too. Hmmm one guy dead but he killed 22, hurt many more.
Imo we oughta have "repercussions" for such behavior.
One good way is payback 10-1. No one up, 10 up.
Now the lib tards will say we can't do that and we should let em in, they're no different than others. Not all are bad its true but we need to be vigilant n not totally trusting. You can take the facts or bury your heads in political correctness.

Some phycho kills kids in columbine, Virginia tech or something n the numbers are way less than the terrorist attacks. The lib tards make a big deal about it but never say a word about the big numbers being killed by terrorists. Nuts we accept this behavior. Last night the liberal news networks basically passed over the kids, yet made a big deal of their Trump/Russia agenda. This is crazy.

The most unpatriotic, anti American people around are the people who value others lives before Americans. They treat their family different I'm sure. America is one big family.
x2

Spitten and drummen

The funny thing. which really isnt funny, is libtards are notorius in turning things around making the victim the bad guy. For instance , 2 18 year old boys broke into a home and tried to attack a 14 year old girl. She was able to get a shotgun and kill one of the hood rats. The libtards screamed that the girl shouldnt have killed one but instead scare them away. Its sickening.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

larry9988

Why would people who think it's okay to kill  three quarters of a million babies each year be concerned   when some satanic being kills innocent kids at a concert?

Bowguy

Quote from: larry9988 on May 23, 2017, 02:18:19 PM
Why would people who think it's okay to kill  three quarters of a million babies each year be concerned   when some satanic being kills innocent kids at a concert?
Let some guy kill a litter of blind, deaf, deformed pups though n they'll freak out.

Rzrbac

Yep, I'm a news/political junky. My thoughts last night were similiar. In basic training (I'm sure some will remember) DSGs used group punishment for the bad behavior of one or just a few.  It works, in short order you can have a group of trainees policing themselves. I know some may find it offensive but perhaps we should try that approach and punish all who subscribe to that belief. I would think they would start policing themselves. If they don't then it's likely they will never share American values and freedoms that we do.  Easy decision if they don't confirm, feed them to the hogs.

birddogdoc

You're speaking my language.  Truly sick of the idiots.  Coexist with people who want nothing more than to kill all of us...never makes a lick of sense! 

larry9988

Bowguy you hit it on the head.

supremepredator

"Save the habitat,save the hunt"

Old Gobbler

A whole new level of depravity,  prayers out to the families
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

tha bugman

This is the reason that I do not watch the news anymore and very little tv.  All I found myself doing was getting worked up over the media baiting.  I have better things to do with my life essence. 

tree-rat sniper

NRA Life Member/Pistol Instructor, NWTF, SCI (former DU, VHA & HHI).  Non Gratum Anus Rodentum!

fallhnt

I get my news from the weather channel. Having said that things need to change. If you are a suspected terrorist you get arrested until proving otherwise. A bullet in the head no questioned asked if proven guilty.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

merriamsman

Quote from: larry9988 on May 23, 2017, 02:18:19 PM

You nailed it.

1iagobblergetter

Some people will never get it and will always be idiots. At nicest we need a big Island with no communication to ship them off to after a spayed and neuter program of course.