News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Monkey Be GONE

Started by turkeybow, April 12, 2011, 09:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeybow

BIRD DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!  :z-guntootsmiley:  details soon to follow!!   :you_rock:
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

keyser12ga

Great!!! can't wait to see pics and  hear the story.  Congratulations!

unclerick

:happy0064:

Whew hew!!! WTG!!!  I know another back that lost a monkey today to....
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

harvester

congradulations, can't wait for all the details. Way to go. :you_rock:

Ricochet

-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...

nctrkyhntr

ElkTurkMan

Good Deal and congrats.  Can't wait to read the story! :anim_65:

gob09

harvester

What the Hey, you just gonna leave us hanging?
DETAILS, WE NEED DETAILS

mfd1027

WTG!!!  That's awesome.   Yep, we need the details.   

When I read the "subject" I thought I was going to have somebody else to cry with.   lol    My monkey  :emoticon-animal-005: has grown into a full fledged GORILLA!!   lol   
Dan

harvester

Quote from: mfd1027 on April 13, 2011, 11:46:12 PM
WTG!!!  That's awesome.   Yep, we need the details.   

When I read the "subject" I thought I was going to have somebody else to cry with.   lol    My monkey  :emoticon-animal-005: has grown into a full fledged GORILLA!!   lol   
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: Sorry Dan, thats pretty dang funny right there.

turkeybow

OK sorry guys.........here is the details: 24lbs 6oz, 12in beard, 1 in spurs..........got it on video
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

harvester

Quote from: turkeybow on April 14, 2011, 12:30:49 PM
OK sorry guys.........here is the details: 24lbs 6oz, 12in beard, 1 in spurs..........got it on video

Thats a heck of a rope and bird. Congrats, great job. Are you gonna post the video on here?  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

mfd1027

Wow!! That's a heck of a bird for sure.   Get that video up!!!!
Dan

turkeybow

Quote from: harvester on April 14, 2011, 01:21:13 PM
Thats a heck of a rope and bird. Congrats, great job. Are you gonna post the video on here?  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Thanks everyone!  I will post up the video when I figure it all out.  My video camera records on mini dvds.  Not sure if I can get it on here without finalizing the dvd.  It was the first thing filmed on it and I can film 60min.  The filming only lasted about 6 min  :happy0064:
~ Aldo Leopold