OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Running score thread  (Read 5947 times)

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Running score thread
« on: May 11, 2017, 07:53:30 PM »
Team captains ....post up your running team score  tally and update it as the game draws to a close

1) kindly go through your existing entries and verify thier accuracy,  when in doubt go through it and rescore it

2) for transparency reasons we want to see the actual team players post up thier own entries in thier team thread

3) for the same reasons as #2 we want to see the entries made on a timely manner after the harvest in the team score area
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 08:09:42 PM by Old Gobbler »
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Offline reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Re: Running score thread
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 06:07:33 PM »
We have two team members that were not able to post their pics with web hosting. They ended up sending them to me and I posted them. At this point it is near impossible to fix that. They do have the pics on their phones and if needed can send them. I already have it worked out for next year with a team web hosting bucket but it wont help what has already been done. Trying to be as honest and transparent as possible. 

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Running score thread
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 08:36:44 PM »
I had to post for one member as he was having phone issues. If it is a big deal to someone in a just for fun contest then we have another to replace it. I am fine with how things look with teams at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 08:51:04 PM »
Ok , I'm gonna do a pic hosting tutorial this week and square up every thing
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Offline Roost 1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard