Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Who on here would you like to hunt with?

Started by g8rvet, May 07, 2017, 07:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g8rvet

With all the negativity, I figured maybe a positive thread may be warranted. 
So pick some folks that you would like to share a turkey camp with, but it must be someone you have never met in real life (I have hunted with a couple members, duck-not turkey). Just from their posting style and how they seem on here. 

In no particular order for me:
Marc
tha bugman
stinkpickle
Happy
Farmboy
Greg Massey
Gooserbat
Dang, had to add K9Doc.  We share a profession.

just that came into my head.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Tom Foolery

fallhnt

Anybody that uses a bow and decoys to turkey hunt Spring and Fall

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

appalachianassassin

well, I would take anyone who wanted to go. but, if I could only choose a couple would be Ronnie (guesswho) or gobblenut. hard to gain my full respect but those two gentlemen have it.

davisd9

The first 7 that came to mind that I have never hunted with, but there are a few others.

Guesswho
KPCalls
USMC0331
Savduck
drenalinld
trkehunr93
Slicksbeagles1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

2eagles

Id like to take makemgobble to show him AvianX decoys really do work!
:turkey2:  :gobble:  :toothy9:   :lol:  :icon_thumright:  :TooFunny:

WNCTracker

I'll add g8rvet, Clark at allaboutshooting (heck of a nice guy) and Gumby....He's a good one too. Oh and guesswhos mom after that awesome post of her last year

The Woodsman

BowBendr

I'd like to hunt just once with my other eleven 'Gods of Thunder' team mates. The core has been together about 6-7 years now and I've never met a one of them.
Best bunch of straight up turkey killers a guy could be associated with !

Gods of Thunder

Farmboy27

Really too many mention. There's lots of guys on here I'd like to hunt with. But even more that I'd like to just sit down and have a coffee and a conversation with. Lots of knowledge on here. And tons of passion for the hunt.

Tennessee Lead

Al and Josh Shoemaker

crow

I think I could hunt with Guesswho, if he promised not to keep looking down the front of his shirt if he got bored, that would just make me nervous.

going on the hunt with Mark Sharpe when he hunted north Ga. with Herb McClure would be a good one

I did have the privledge of hunting with one of the old masters of the sport last fall, great guy to be in the woods or camp with

Bowguy

I hunt w Jrrodc pretty regular. Lots of fellows on here I consider friends but the one who's fairly local, we've eaten together yet never hunted is Letinmfly. He's a gentleman n I enjoy his company.

Happy

I think bow guy would be fun to hunt with. Guesswho would at least be entertaining though I am pretty sure he sucks at actually killing turkeys.  :D.
Really I would be game to hunt with anyone who is into trying to call a turkey in and shoot it. I do like to have fun tho so a sense of humor is a must. Bugman would be fun but all his deep thoughts may give me a headache.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

stinkpickle

I would love to hunt with anybody who has beer.  I think I just ran out...