OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Who on here would you like to hunt with?

Started by g8rvet, May 07, 2017, 07:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TauntoHawk

I'll turkey with about anyone who will go and not complain about 4am

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

guesswho

I'd be tickled to hunt with most people on here, and even the few who have mentioned me.  I'd try to be on my best behavior and not look down my shirt or theirs.  And Id Like to hunt with the memeber who has access to the most property and birds.  When you suck at killing them, a target rich environment is a plus. ;D

There's only about three or four on here I wouldn't want to hunt with, but I probably would hunt with them anyway just so I could make fun of them. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Chris O

I haven't been on here very long and it seems like a lot of you have a wealth of knowledge and I'm sure you would all be great to hunt with but one guy on here that stands out to me is Gooserbat he always seems very humble and willing to give solid advice and I love his slogan about the spelling bees. I will definitely be trying some of his calls soon.

Txag12

Really would enjoy hunting with anyone on here that has a solid drive and persistent effort for getting on birds. I think any hunter you come across can teach you a new perspective or trick

1iagobblergetter

There is a bunch of really good people on O.G. Just some of the many members on here I'd like to hunt with is Callmakerman,Stinkpickle, Greg Massey, MDTOM84,MKMGOBL,eorlando,letinmfly,old geezer,and a few others especially some of the other call junkies like myself.

MK M GOBL

I have never hunted with anyone from the site, but take out a number of hunters ever year! There are a few I would share a turkey camp with. Not to say I wouldn't hunt with others but here's some of a list in no particular order...

1iagobblergetter
Greg Massey
Bowguy
boatpaddle
Duffer58

MK M GOBL

Gooserbat

I'd hunt with most any of the guys here and I'd even let Guesswho look down my shirt as long as he didn't touch. The friendships built on this fourm have a sense of both common bond and respect.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

hobbes

I suspect that I'd hunt with just about anyone provided they didn't act like a dangerous fool,  but I'm a long way from the majority of folks on here.

tha bugman

Without a doubt it would be Clark.  I don't know how much hunting would get done, because I would be constantly asking him gun and ammo questions the whole time!  :TooFunny: :z-guntootsmiley:

Happy

Quote from: guesswho on May 07, 2017, 10:13:38 PM
I'd be tickled to hunt with most people on here, and even the few who have mentioned me.  I'd try to be on my best behavior and not look down my shirt or theirs.  And Id Like to hunt with the memeber who has access to the most property and birds.  When you suck at killing them, a target rich environment is a plus. ;D

There's only about three or four on here I wouldn't want to hunt with, but I probably would hunt with them anyway just so I could make fun of them.
Property we have. Birds- not so much. There is a reason no one talks about coming to western md to hunt :D . And apparently I suck at it too. Worked a bird for 3 hours today and no shot. Had him at 40 yards strutting for 15 minutes and no clear shot. He lost interest and walked back the way he came. Least I had some excitement tho.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

kyturkeyhunter4

I would really enjoy hunting with any one on here that has the drive and desire to get after them like I do.

CMBOSTC

I'm trying to figure out why guesswho would want to look down another mans shirt and why gooserbat would let him. Some of you cats are strange...  :TrainWreck1:

Ihuntoldschool

They are checking for the man boobs.  Pretty sure it's just a joke.

CMBOSTC

Spitten and drummen

My feelings are hurt. Nobody would like to hunt with me. :emoticon-animal-005:
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE