turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Brossie Shoulder Bags?

Started by ncwoodsman, May 01, 2017, 10:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncwoodsman

I've been thinking about calling Brossie to order a shoulder bag and ditch my vest for late season hunting situations. I did a quick search on OG and found some old threads on here about people having issues getting the bag once it was paid for. Can anyone tell me if Brossie is still in business and if any of you have purchased one lately. The website is up/functional and I see where I can place an order, but just wondering.

I would love to have one of the old ones made in Bottomland camo, but I have yet to find anyone who had one they would part with.

mikejd

Although not recent. I had no issue. Came in a timely fashion.

ncwoodsman

Tennessee Lead

Midwest did have the Brossie last I looked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncwoodsman

Great, thanks for the tip. I will check them out.

tha bugman

Mid West all the way!  Great folks!

GaryU

Spoke with Brossie today on phone.  I was told that the bags are available.  I did the transaction on the web site and got a USPS tracking number within 1 hour.  The man I spoke with was great, very polite and helpful.  Hope that helps.  I'll let you know when I get it and how I like it.  Have a great week.

Gary

mikejd

Quote from: GaryU on May 01, 2017, 09:37:53 PM
Spoke with Brossie today on phone.  I was told that the bags are available.  I did the transaction on the web site and got a USPS tracking number within 1 hour.  The man I spoke with was great, very polite and helpful.  Hope that helps.  I'll let you know when I get it and how I like it.  Have a great week.

Gary

You will like it. Something to do to make it better is to add a waste belt. Keeps it from swinging if on the run. I use an old penns woods bag that is very similar to the Brossie except it has the belt and I really like that option. I am going to add it to my brossie with some webbing and 2 fast tech buckles.

bc76

The Tom Teasers bag is of the same design but better quality craftsmanship in my opinion and it comes in Bottomland.

mikejd

Quote from: bc76 on May 02, 2017, 01:32:26 AM
The Tom Teasers bag is of the same design but better quality craftsmanship in my opinion and it comes in Bottomland.

The only problem is the big stupid red logo on the front. I have been picked off by a tiny under armor logo. I would never carry that bag like that.

ncwoodsman

Quote from: GaryU on May 01, 2017, 09:37:53 PM

Gary

Thanks Gary! I'm going to call and place my order today as well. Appreciate the good info fellas.

MK M GOBL

I don't know about the Brossie but I like my Badlands Pack!

MK M GOBL

mikejd

Quote from: MK M GOBL on May 02, 2017, 10:55:44 PM
I don't kn8ow about the Brossie but I like my Badlands Pack!

MK M GOBL

The brossie is nothing like that. It is designed for turkey calls so there is a spot for each call and also a large area for misc gear.
You can reach into your bag and grab a desired call without fumbling around to take a look.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: mikejd on May 02, 2017, 07:41:47 AM

The only problem is the big stupid red logo on the front. I have been picked off by a tiny under armor logo. I would never carry that bag like that.
I find this to be odd. If you got picked off by a logo, I'd have to believe something else was up. I've had flocks of turkeys walk within feet of me while wearing blaze orange and I'd think that would be way more obtuse than a simple logo. Heck, I called one down to the lake shore while at my buddies camp years back and shot him from the boat while wearing a blue T-shirt. Jmo though.

troutfisher13111

Not the same design either

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk