turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Rainy Morning

Started by Missouri Longbeard, April 28, 2017, 09:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missouri Longbeard

Well just another rainy day in Missouri!!! Just sitting here in the blind while it rains again but it sure beats being at work ????!!!!! Called in a Jake at first light and a couple of hens but that is all so far. Have a Great Day!!!!
God Bless,
Mark

mgm1955

Good luck!! Supposed to be another rainy weekend, predicting 4-8" here Sat and Sun.

owlhoot

Quote from: mgm1955 on April 28, 2017, 11:09:07 PM
Good luck!! Supposed to be another rainy weekend, predicting 4-8" here Sat and Sun.
Well it's living up to it claim coming down good and no sign of letting up all weekend. :(

mgm1955

Hasn't quit raining all day. Lightening continuously. Flash flood warnings all around. May need a boat to finish the season!!

1iagobblergetter

I thought we were supposed to get a bunch of rain all weekend also but mainly just gloomy and cold here. We've had enough of rain and gloom I'm ready for warmth and sunshine especially with our fourth season coming up.

Ozark870Hunter

Hunted Texas county in a blind in southern MO the last 2 days. Yesterday our "dry" creek that dissects the property became a class 5 white water rapid, trapping me on the other side.
By the time I was able to find a crossing, I looked like I had just jumped in a lake. Vest, calls, phone, all soaked.
Haven't filled a tag yet. Only called in hens all weekend. Heard 2 thunder shock gobbles and that was it.
Rough season in MO for me this year.
United Front Armory
Custom built firearms
Top quality cerakote applications
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedFrontArmory/

turkey harvester

Can't even get to the spots I hunt with all the flood water here in Ripley county!!
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

owlhoot

Hey look guys. The rain pretty much is done! At 1:00 on Sunday of course . South part of the state anyway. ::)
Benton and Morgan county no way to get to the spots either .

Rzrbac

Be safe out there guys. I'll see what I can get tomorrow but I know some spots are gonna be out of reach for a day or two.

mgm1955

Good luck everybody now that the rain has stopped! Be safe!

SKFOOTER

Are y'all hearing much gobbling??  I hunted Butler and Wayne counties 3 days last week and never heard a single bird.

tha bugman

You could fly a kite to the moon in The Sip right now!

HookedonHooks

Now that the rain has subsided and it's going to start warming a little, who's hitting the woods tomorrow? I'm going to skip class and head for the hills. Or some flat river bottoms, but either way I'll be after em.

Greg Massey

It's going to be windy tomorrow in Tenn...but i will be out ....

Rzrbac

About to head out now.  Supposed to be cool and windy this morning but probably the best day of the week as far as weather goes. We'll see.